College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Definitely! The real ballers get imports. He better level up or get left behind.
    Indeed. My nephew was only thinking about a rig for deer hunting.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Negative…. LSU and the TAF never asked for the money back. Auditors agreed to pay Kelly less in future paychecks. Kelly then donated $1,000,000 of his own money back to support all LSU athletic programs.

The people PO’d and crying are the liberal professors who are claiming the University cares more about football than the tenured educators. The primary “crybaby” Dr. Mann is a liberal pos that always voices his negative opinion about the athletic department.

The article last Thursday stated the state as well as LSU requested the money back. Now the article says bk and lsu agrees to reduce his pay to make up for the overpayment. Both articles were in deadspin. This was on fox sports and deadspin. I did not read anything from any professor but can see where they would get their panties in a wad. In the big scheme of things that’s crumbs.

Comment

Negative…. LSU and the TAF never asked for the money back. Auditors agreed to pay Kelly less in future paychecks. Kelly then donated $1,000,000 of his own money back to support all LSU athletic programs.

The people PO’d and crying are the liberal professors who are claiming the University cares more about football than the tenured educators. The primary “crybaby” Dr. Mann is a liberal pos that always voices his negative opinion about the athletic department.
        Yep! He hates all sports. Like most tenured turds do.

Comment

Been all day & No mention of the aggy offensive lineman yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Horns1 View Post

Do tell!

Comment

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Originally posted by Horns1 View Post

Daaaaang OL starter might be on his way to jail via the transfer portal[emoji15][emoji15]. Rape/sexual assault

Comment

It's amazing how dem folks wit all dat brain, ain't got no common sense...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].... Of course all they care more about athletics.... It's LSU not Notre Dame... Wat is dey krazee or sumhtin

Comment

Any link? I do t see it on the googles

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    Any link? I do t see it on the googles

Comment

What’s wrong with people! Smdh

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                        It's amazing how dem folks wit all dat brain, ain't got no common sense...
                        More financial education for the masses

Kelly receives a base pay of $400,000 from the State of Louisiana since he’s state employee. The remainder of his salary $9M+ is paid through funds derived from TAF, boosters, private donors, and the Nike contract.

Comment

... boosters, private donors, and the Nike contract.
                          Here's the group that helps or hinders the progress of a program with too little or too much involvement.... Can't recall which coach coined the saying "we need your money not your input"....

Comment

Bone head long horn just cost Cincy the game. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              Bone head long horn just cost Cincy the game. Wow.
                              Dang homer aggy can't get horn out of his mind., Had to post the same stupid comment on TWO different threads.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                Dang homer aggy can't get horn out of his mind., Had to post the same stupid comment on TWO different threads.
                                Living in his head rent free. New car smell.

Comment

Working...
                                X