Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    Dude it’s Zakk Wylde.

Don’t act like you’ve never heard him sing[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ozzy’s fourth best guitarist

Comment

This may have been mentioned already...Pantera is touring again with Zakk Wylde on guitar and Charlie Benante from Anthrax on drums.

I don't like it. Can't replace the Abbott brothers and still call it Pantera. Opinions?

Comment

Slayer replaced Hanneman and Lombardo.

Sepultura replaced the Cavalera brothers.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
          This may have been mentioned already...Pantera is touring again with Zakk Wylde on guitar and Charlie Benante from Anthrax on drums.

I don't like it. Can't replace the Abbott brothers and still call it Pantera. Opinions?
          I’m with BOB on this one. Yes, it’s not THE Pantera as we know it, but Phil & Rex are 50% of the band. Zakk recently did an interview where he was asked about it, and he said it’s a tribute to the music and Dime & Vinnie. I wasn’t even in grade school yet when the band was in their prime, so I’m looking forward to being able to hear the songs live.

Comment

The Metal (Music) Thread

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            Ozzy’s fourth best guitarist

Ozzy was a little before my time so I’m not really sure who he’s had play guitar for him throughout the years.

I know Randy and Zakk but I can’t name another one after that.

Now if you’re counting Black Sabbath and Tony then I would know 3 of his. I also recall a guy Ozzy had in the last 10 years that was supposed to be amazing but I don’t know his name. I think he played with Slash and Tom Morrello at Voodoo fest when I saw Ozzy.

Last edited by Black Ice; 07-21-2022, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              Ozzy was a little before my time so I’m not really sure who he’s had play guitar for him throughout the years.

I know Randy and Zakk but I can’t name another one after that.

Now if you’re counting Black Sabbath and Tony then I would know 3 of his. I also recall a guy Ozzy had in the last 10 years that was supposed to be amazing but I don’t know his name. I think he played with Slash and Tom Morrello at Voodoo fest when I saw Ozzy.

Jake E Lee was after Randy. Bark at the Moon was a huge part of my early teen years.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Jake E Lee was after Randy. Bark at the Moon was a huge part of my early teen years.

Jake is phenomenal. Gillis was a badazz too. Just looked like a high school science teacher who happened to play guitar.

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dnvA9q9YKMY"]SYLOSIS - Heavy Is The Crown (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Literally playing it on Spotify when I saw your comment! Sylosis is alright by me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is bueno

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                        Literally playing it on Spotify when I saw your comment! Sylosis is alright by me

Devil [emoji49] Music.
                        Satan’s soundtrack

JK.. [emoji1598][emoji1598]#metalheadforlife

Comment

Shows coming to Texas soon include Swallow the Sun ( Austin, Houston, Dallas) and Amon Amarth at the Aztec theater in San Antonio.

Draconian has added back vocalist Sharon Johannson and will tour with

Comment

Amon Amarth is coming back to the Aztec Theater in San Antonio this fall.

Swallow The Sun is coming back to Austin 9/1/22. Draconian with original vocalist Sharon Johannson rejoining the band will tour with them in Europe next Spring.

My two cents for some metal recs would include Uada (Portland), Austin's Hinayana, and for a female vocalist Myrkur from Denmark. Throw in Shylmagoghnar from the Netherlands, Insomnium, Omnium Gatherum (Finland) and Agalloch for good measure.

Comment

I’m taking my son to see Amon Amarth in Dallas for his birthday in November!

Comment

Yall listen to some soft rock. Slayer is cupcake bull ****.

Here is some brutal metal.

Comment

Working...
                                X