X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck of a deal. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck yeah Heith!! Congrats! That’s what it is all about.

Comment

Wouldnt be any fun if ya tagged out on the first day.........way to stay after em. Nice deer !!!!

Comment

Waydago amigo. Your old buddy Justin put a little pressure on ya and you answered the call. Outstanding. Thanks for the ride this year.

Comment

Congratulations Heith!!!

As you know...hunting the Midwest is awesome.....but it ain't easy.

Safe travels!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Waydago man! That's awesome!

Comment

We are packed up and South Bound!!

What a week! Lots of miles. Lots of hrs in the stand. Lots of food I don’t want to eat again for a while. Most of all, lots of memories!!!

My week was made getting to sit with Talen and watch him kill his 2nd biggest bow buck in the snow. The excitement on his face when he watched him go down is something I’ll never forget.
                That kid came to Illinois and did better in 2 days than 2 grown men could do in 7 days of grinding it out.

Illinois will for sure be a regular trip for us. I was fortunate enough to score more ground to hunt on this trip, so that’s just icing on the cake.

I really appreciate everyone following along and all the positive feedback.

Im gonna wrap up the live hunt with a little recap of this years family and friends LDP’s.

Hope you all have a great rest of your season!!!

Comment

That is the way to close it out!!! Well done and thanks for taking us all along!!! Enjoyed it all... Congrats!

Comment

That's what I'm talking about! Congrats sir!

Comment

Congratulations on y'all's accomplishments!! I've never seen anyone pack a whole season into a week or two the way that you do. It's been fun following along again.

Comment

Congratulations on a successful trip, and a great season!

Comment

As always, great thread! Huge congrats all around!

Comment

Working...
                          X