Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we caught him! He was someone that wanted on our lease, I wasn't available to show it to him, so another member did. We showed him all our pics and the area that was available and he decided to pass. He called me after I posted his pic everywhere and told me that was him in the pic and said he was sorry, but he just wanted to see if we really had the deer I showed him pics of. I gave all his info to GW and he is giving him a Class C misdemeanor ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
      we caught him! He was someone that wanted on our lease, I wasn't available to show it to him, so another member did. We showed him all our pics and the area that was available and he decided to pass. He called me after I posted his pic everywhere and told me that was him in the pic and said he was sorry, but he just wanted to see if we really had the deer I showed him pics of. I gave all his info to GW and he is giving him a Class C misdemeanor ticket.
      Congrats!

Comment

What an idiot. Does he indeed have two first handles?

Comment

If he passed on the lease....... why does he care how many deer are there?

Comment

…and there it is. The weird ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-R View Post
              If he passed on the lease....... why does he care how many deer are there?
              The lease tour and pictures were just his way of scouting without having to do the leg work.

Comment

Good news. Is he a member here? We could go all "Walleye weigh in" on him.

Comment

Can they give him a ticket for being a idiot also…? Who in the world thinks that would be okay..?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    We could go all "Walleye weigh in" on him.
                    Attached Files

Comment

What an idiot!

Comment

the game warden should just set that dude's trail camera up in the game warden office. can you imagine checking your photos and there's nothing but a bunch of green pants walking by? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Yep. I’ve had 2 sent to jail that were never warned.
                          Give others hope. Tell me details. Fenced or no fence property? How do you get them thrown in jail? What happens after jail and how long in jail?

I'm sure many on here want to be set up properly so when they catch a trespasser they can hurt him the max.

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          Good news. Is he a member here? We could go all "Walleye weigh in" on him.
                          LOL to the Walleye weight in on him.

No jail time for trespassing?

IMO this is not good news if all he gets is a $500 max ticket where there's a 90% chance he can just go to DA or judge or write a letter and pay $100-200

This is why they all risk poaching. $2,500 plus expenses plus a lot of work for a lease...Or low odds of getting caught and if you do get caught pay a $200 ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                            the game warden should just set that dude's trail camera up in the game warden office. can you imagine checking your photos and there's nothing but a bunch of green pants walking by? hahaha
                            See above. They got him. Although, I'm not buying the "I was just seeing if you were honest with deer numbers" BS!

Comment

Is he a member here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

****, that's even crazier than a poacher!

talk about some weird stalker BS!

Comment

Working...
                                X