• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    Congrats Donnie & Betty!!
    Thanks David!

Comment

Teal Season 2022 !6 Day Roll Starting

It’s a youth movement here at Pin Oak Farms. Shot a 40 piece 150 yards from the lodge. One more day and then its on to the big show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to y'all Pin Oak

Comment

We had a four man by 7:25 and could have shot another limit by 7:45. Great morning in the blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
            We had a four man by 7:25 and could have shot another limit by 7:45. Great morning in the blind.

Congrats!

Comment

Looks like everyone had a great day! We had 15 hunters from Academy Sports and Outdoors and some outdoors writers from across the country here today. I think the total was 72 birds. They had a ball! Still loaded with teal, and the big ducks are showing, too.
              Tomorrows hunt is just for the ranch staff. Birds will fall in heaps!
              Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                Looks like everyone had a great day! We had 15 hunters from Academy Sports and Outdoors and some outdoors writers from across the country here today. I think the total was 72 birds. They had a ball! Still loaded with teal, and the big ducks are showing, too.
                Tomorrows hunt is just for the ranch staff. Birds will fall in heaps!
                Congrats to yall Les!

Comment

Day 16
                  Sad Sad Day. Last day of early teal. Can't believe it passed so quick. We are headed to Garwood for the last morning.
                  Everyone have a Great Day & Good Luck to all Chasing this morning!

Comment

Hope you hammer them David!

Comment

Go get ‘em David, good luck!

Comment

Good luck David

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck David on the final day of thumping. Been a fun follow as usual!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                            Day 16
                            Sad Sad Day. Last day of early teal. Can't believe it passed so quick. We are headed to Garwood for the last morning.
                            Everyone have a Great Day & Good Luck to all Chasing this morning!
                            Good luck today!! I love this thread every year! Seems the older I get the faster time goes!

Comment

Hope you had a great last day hunt hunt, David.
                              We finished super strong today. Still a lot of birds on this ranch. All had full straps. Winnie is ready to go home and rest up for big duck season! Enjoyed the ride!!
                              Attached Files
                              Lesto!!

Comment

Congrats Les! Way to close it out!!

Comment

Working...
                                X