No announcement yet.

Weird weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddy got a good laugh this morning. Stepped out of my truck in shorts to slide into my duck waders.

Told him I had a short sleeve shirt in the truck for after the hunt. Think its supposed to get up to the 80s today.

Comment

I know it’s better than being at home working on the house but this kinda sucks

Comment

Grass still growing slowly, mosquitoes at my house too

Comment

I’ve got an 8 point hard after a doe and a spike at the feeder already…doesn’t seem to be bothering the deer.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
            Where you at near Catarina? We are about 5 miles ne of it. I’m missing this weekend for a wedding but the guys down there said 92 on his truck yesterday. No thanks.

Between Asherton & Catarina N side of 83. Pretty warm again this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Out here it’s been crazy. Sweated my buns off yesterday and had to use the heater this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hawaii is supposed to have blizzard conditions in a few days. Supposedly a foot+ of snow.

Comment

And to think I went hog hunting this morning in this heat and humidity.... WTH was I thinking??
                  Was soaking wet by 9.

Comment

The most humidity I’ve ever seen in December down here in SE Texas along the coast

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                      Hawaii is supposed to have blizzard conditions in a few days. Supposedly a foot+ of snow.
                      That's not abnormal. They get snow multiple times a year up at the higher elevations. You need a jacket up at the peaks even during the middle of the summer.

Comment

Very nice this morning at least

Comment

Fog was super thick here in brown county yesterday
                          I am enjoying our warm fall after last winter’s 3 snows and nine straight days of highs below 32!

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                            Fog was super thick here in brown county yesterday
                            I am enjoying our warm fall after last winter’s 3 snows and nine straight days of highs below 32!
                            I’d be thrilled to death for 9 straight days of 34-40 but that freezing was a pain in the buttocks

Comment

I saw Alaska having coldest they had in years.. and yea its way warm here

Comment

Fog

Hate this Dang Fog. 4 days in a row looking out my front window and cannot even see my mailbox. Not even gonna try hunting in this crap and now the forecast for the next 7 days is calling for rain. This sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X