No announcement yet.

Unemployment, Covid Shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a lawyer. Lawyers are about to make a killin'!!

Comment

Our world is so screwed! Its beyond frustrating.

NAZI america

Comment

Have the wife's OB put her on bed rest.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
          They are basing their information off the CDC. But, her OB suggest her not to get it. Either way she will not get it while pregnant 100%. Her OB says its all experimental, when someone has issues they never point to the jab lol. My wife has the anti bodies currently from having covid early on.

Per CDC:

COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for people who are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to get pregnant now, or might become pregnant in the future.
          If OB suggests not to do it, then I think it would be crazy for a company to not accept that for an accommodation request. From what I have heard at my company, there was 0% denial of medical/religious accommodation requests. Other companies may look at them more closely, but not sure why they would.

Comment

Wow. Sorry y'all are going through this. My wife is also a nurse but was exempt from the jab because she was prego and was also exempt during an allotted period of time for breastfeeding.

These companies and liberals went from not trusting "Trump's vaccine" to weaponizing it real dadgum quick. What a difference a year makes

Comment

This whole thing is absolute horse s#$t. Time to stand up. I would never let my wife get the shot, especially if pregnant. Stand strong, praying for you and your family. And I see people getting the shot while pregnant and or breastfeeding. ****** me off more than anything currently does. If you really loved your family, you wouldnt put them through a science experiment. What happened to informed consent? Why are all the vax inserts left blank? What are the long term side effects? Way too many questions to risk mine or my families lives on. I am way more useful to them looking for a job and protecting them then I am dead from a blood clot or heart failure.

End of rant
              Last edited by npe001; 11-16-2021, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                Short story,

Wife is pregnant.

Wife is a nurse and has until December 4th, to get the first jab.

Will not get the jab while pregnant.

Have read things back and forth, and not sure who to even talk to about this.

Can one get unemployment for not getting the jab?

Being pregnant does not qualify as an exemption.

Religious exemption more than likely will not work either.

Sorry if there is already a thread on this, I was not able to find it.
                Will they not resort to testing her every week or two weeks? While it sucks, and is not ideal, at least unemployment wouldn't be a concern. I worked for a large hospital here in North Texas, and anyone not vaccinated had to take a COVID test every 2 weeks. I remember them saying, that people getting terminated due to 1. not getting vaccine and 2. refusing to get tested, would not be eligible for unemployment, due to it being a matter of being fired due to "non compliance to company policy." Crazy times...

Comment

Originally posted by joelacz View Post
                  My wife got the shot while pregnant. Older son came down with covid and me, the wife and the new baby did not get sick or asymptomatic. We are all vaccinated and made me feel much better to know the baby had vaccine antibodies from the shot and breast milk.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Man, I swear I saw where even the cdc recommended pregnant / nursing women to not get it??

What an insane clown show we are watching.

They changed the recommendations in the middle of the night shortly before announcing the federal contractors mandate… i guess they felt it would have made it harder to for e people i to it if they allowed too many outs. Pure evil, if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                      If OB suggests not to do it, then I think it would be crazy for a company to not accept that for an accommodation request. From what I have heard at my company, there was 0% denial of medical/religious accommodation requests. Other companies may look at them more closely, but not sure why they would.
                      I am hoping this is the case, but we shall see. There will be a huge walk out hopefully with her company. But, she has talked to a few that said they will not get it. They are the bread winner of the household, so now they are possibly going to comply. Sad

Thanks and we shall see how it goes.

Comment

My wife got the shot while pregnant. Older son came down with covid and me, the wife and the new baby did not get sick or asymptomatic. We are all vaccinated and made me feel much better to know the baby had vaccine antibodies from the shot and breast milk.
                        That is awesome and happy for you and your family. You made that choice, this is a little different.

Comment

I was in the same boat. We have a 3 month old. I was vaccinated in June but we decided to wait until the baby was born for my other half. a few weeks after she was born, my wife was vaccinated. I'm a firm believer in your body, your choice (some of yall ain't ready to have that convo yet! ). Nobody should be forced to get anything against their free will and shouldn't be punished for it.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                            link, please? I'm all for pregnant women having the choice to get the shot or not, but this study sounds like nonsense. I know a handful of women who've been vaccinated in the first 2 trimesters, and none of them "spontaneously aborted or miscarried" their baby.
                            Focusing on women and celebrating what makes them so unique, Evie Magazine helps women seek truth and find beauty...the kind that really matters.

Sorry, I should have posted that because I knew someone would ask.

Comment

I don't how many testimonials I've seen on SM from women who lost their baby post jab since this was rolled out...several articles have covered the dangers too.

I can't understand these companies pushing this so hard when the whole mandate is still in limbo...the fact it's not official should leave them open for liability.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                                https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/st...-covid-vaccine

Sorry, I should have posted that because I knew someone would ask.
                                Ok, I'm totally lost with this article. Per their study, they took 827 VACCINATED women for the study. the national average for "spontaneous abortions" aka Miscarriages, is 12.5%.

Of that 827, 127 had a miscarriage with 104 being before the 3rd trimester which falls right in line with the national average of normal miscarriages of women who ARENT VACINATTED...but its the vaccines fault? Am i missing something here? There should been a control group run right along side of this study...where's those numbers? This don't smell right....

Comment

Working...
                                X