Heart Attack Symptoms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    Go to a doctor and sign up for some term life insurance. Peace of mind for you on both accounts
    x2!

DUDE please go to the doctor ASAP

The list and feelings are 100% the warning signs of a heart attack!!!

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
    Medishare $100/month! I pay $20/month on my sons doctor bills, you can do that! Go see a doctor!
    Not true insurance, but it is better then nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
      Echo is not typically considered invasive, unless they want to do transesophageal. Probably not the case here.
      10-4, should have googled BEFORE not after I posted . Guess when my dad had his heart attack they must have done the transesophageal one. He was in bad shape though, unconscious and intubated.

Comment

I am 31 and had a heart attack couple weeks ago and have no reasons to have had one and I had horrific chest pain and sweat through my clothes like all my clothes were wet. I went in and tested me and have. I have no blockages and no high cholesterol. Thank the Lord I have no permenate damage either. My blood pressure was 137/95.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7X View Post
          Nice knowing you!

Not trying to be a dik but get your *** to the freaking clinic!!!

By my count its about 1000% go to the doctor via the all knowing TBH crew! I can come up with something to assist you if needed or there have been several very good ideas on here for free or cheap checkout. CMON MAN!!! Do you have kids? Do it for them and your wife!!

My dad died suddenly one night when I was 11. He had been told it was nothing to worry about and to keep an eye on it. Well the next one got him and I really wish he was here to meet my wife and my kids. I miss him often and I'm 50 now.
          Originally posted by gingib View Post
          x2!

DUDE please go to the doctor ASAP
          Really should have read further into thread... I'm in the hospital now waiting on an echo and a stress test. I thought I understood that EKG was normal but Dr just told me no that it is abnormal so they are admitting me to have a cardiologist do further testing. Looks like I'm in for a stay tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            EKG looked normal. Just took blood and did x-ray... blood pressure was 192/112 when I got here. It's dropped to 184/104.
            You can have a heart attack and your ekg look normal! I just did it 2 weeks ago! I ended up with and echo cardio and cardio cath. They went in through the radial artery in my wrist. Did they test your triponin levels?

Comment

My GF's is in North Carolina today with her mother who had a cath done Monday. The cath found blockage that didn't show on EKG or other tests. They decided to treat with drugs rather than any more surgery since she is still recovering from a hernia surgery 2 weeks ago.

I have had about every test they have including Thallium stress test. Some of these blockages are hard to locate. One test they gave me found carotid artery blockage which was causing me headaches and light headiness to where I almost passed out. I've been on statin meds for near 30 years now and metoprolol for the past 4 years since my last heart attack.

Coronary artery disease is not fun.

Comment

Nitro isn't working and blood pressure is back up to 189/114 and heart rate has been holding at 100. This sucks...

Comment

Nitro isn't working and blood pressure is back up to 189/114 and heart rate has been holding at 100. This sucks...
                  You have the TBH prayer team going now and you're at the hospital so you're in good hands. Please keep us updated.

Comment

Really should have read further into thread... I'm in the hospital now waiting on an echo and a stress test. I thought I understood that EKG was normal but Dr just told me no that it is abnormal so they are admitting me to have a cardiologist do further testing. Looks like I'm in for a stay tonight
                    Glad to see you took the steps to get on in there. Everything will be just fine when it is all said and done. You are a smart man for getting checked out. Prayers on the way up my man.

Comment

Prayers up for ya ! hope you get better.

Comment

Everyone here with first hand experience as well as medical professionals have weighed in on your issue and glad to see you went to the ER.

I know you're stressed about the medical bills, but let me say...don't worry about it. We've been in a couple circumstances with no insurance and high medical bills. First off you can negotiate these bills to a lesser amount over time. But the best route we found was to just pay what you can to each bill monthly. At first we were young and could only afford $10/month since there were several different bills. The next time we paid up to $20/month. Point being as long as you are attempting to pay in good faith they are happy and they will not report delinquencies to the credit bureaus.

Just thought I'd share that since you don't need any added stress at this time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          My GF's is in North Carolina today with her mother who had a cath done Monday. The cath found blockage that didn't show on EKG or other tests. They decided to treat with drugs rather than any more surgery since she is still recovering from a hernia surgery 2 weeks ago.

I have had about every test they have including Thallium stress test. Some of these blockages are hard to locate. One test they gave me found carotid artery blockage which was causing me headaches and light headiness to where I almost passed out. I've been on statin meds for near 30 years now and metoprolol for the past 4 years since my last heart attack.

Coronary artery disease is not fun.
                          Same meds here also. Not sure which is worse. Peeing every two hours or the joint pain from the statins?

Comment

Josh, prayin' hard for your healing sir!! You know the God we serve. Talk to Him and let Him guide you. I pray for your care-givers and guidance for them from our God.

Comment

Praying hard!

Comment

Don't worry about the medical bills . The hospital will be glad to get whatever you can pay, besides its not like they can repo the procedure like they can a car.

Comment

Working...
                                X