No announcement yet.

Stay off Facebook & Twitter today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook and Twitter don’t give a rats butt if people in opposition to them don’t get on there.

You’re doing them a favor. They would probably prefer you go away.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Facebook and Twitter don’t give a rats butt if people in opposition to them don’t get on there.

You’re doing them a favor. They would probably prefer you go away.
      Precisely why folks should bail.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
        Precisely why folks should bail.
        Yep.

I hope a viable alternative arises through all this. Right now the left controls every means of communication.

I don’t want anyone assuming a boycott is going to have them shaking in their shoes and make them change their ways. If every single Trump supporter, Conservative, Republican, Right winger, etc. deleted Facebook and Twitter today they would thank you for it. It saves them the time of censoring any opposition to them.
        Last edited by AntlerCollector; 01-15-2021, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Just delete them

Comment

Facebook and Twitter is the devil Bobby. I stay off that trash.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Yep.

I hope a viable alternative arises through all this. Right now the left controls every means of communication.

I don’t want anyone assuming a boycott is going to have them shaking in their shoes and make them change their ways. If every single Trump supporter, Conservative, Republican, Right winger, etc. deleted Facebook and Twitter today they would thank you for it. It saves them the time of censoring any opposition to them.
              If they lost half of their users, I assure you they would loose some market share.

Comment

Facebook is great. I communicate with hundreds of old friends and family daily. I have one or two slightly left folks. All the rest are conservative. Lots of old TBHers that aren't on here anymore.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
                  If they lost half of their users, I assure you they would loose some market share.
                  Facebook closed the 4th quarter down 6% or $30 Billion. I have a feeling it will get worse for them, but there are too many dems to keep them moving. At least Zuck won’t be AS rich.

Comment

Sadly the servers that run this site are probably backed or owned by Amazon. Amazon makes makes as much money from cloud and server services as they do selling products.

Comment

I deleted mine. I had a lot of fun on it, sharing pics keeping up with friends, but I"m not putting one more penny into that communist's pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Cancel your Amazon prime while you are at it.
                        that would be good for my credit card statement but bad for my relationship with my wife!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Cancel your Amazon prime while you are at it.
                          Yep. I "deleted" my Facebook last summer, never had Twitter, and de-Googled my devices. I hope people make changes out of principle even if these companies couldn't care less about losing our business.

Comment

Wolf here - not a SHEEP

Don't do them

TBH & FLICKR (Photos) - all I do

Not worth it - surrounded by liberal Clowns trolling the media for action

Hooking the boat up to the truck - got things to do, playing online with SHEEP - ISN'T PART OF MY LIFE PLAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                              Facebook closed the 4th quarter down 6% or $30 Billion. I have a feeling it will get worse for them, but there are too many dems to keep them moving. At least Zuck won’t be AS rich.
                              I read yesterday that Zuck cashed out over 600 million worth of his stock shortly after the election. I don't have the link but maybe someone can confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post

No they won’t lose market share because they control the market. Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Apple control the servers and platforms that social media runs on.

Parler is suing Amazon right now to try and get back on their platform. They were exploding with new members as people fled Twitter. Then it was virtually shutdown by Amazon.
                                Free speech only limits the government not private businesses. That’s why Twitter could shut down the President who had way more followers than all of us TBH’ers combined.

Facebook and Twitter don’t want us, and they don’t want anyone else to have us. That’s just a fact.

They are trying to prevent other entities from getting a share in the market by not carrying competitors APP’s in the APP store, and not allowing them to use their servers and platforms to reach customers.

This is about silencing any voice of opposition to the left. They are all willing to let you leave and they won’t blink an eye. Losing money to them will be considered badge of honor. Their liberal agenda is what matters to them. Taking a few million away from multi billionaires means nothing.
                                Last edited by AntlerCollector; 01-15-2021, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X