No announcement yet.

I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are buying it in Texas without a prescription it is hemp oil not full spectrum cbd tincture. It has absolutely NO medicinal value whatsoever.

You can order the real stuff online but having it shipped to Texas is illegal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-20-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Careful getting off of Effexor without talking to your doctor first.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Do y'all have to take hair follicle test too?
        Only the DOT regulated people do. I don't have to any longer.

This guy did both drug screens.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          About 8 years ago I was put on Effexor XR becouse i began having panic attacks for no reason and it began to affect my job performance. The medicine has worked well, and really havent had a bad incident since. However it is no longer covered by my insurance and what was $7 for a month supply is now $320. My wife made me go purchase CBD oil in hopes of replacing the now non affordable medication. I will start taking it tomorrow. Has anyone had a good / bad experience from it? What should I expect? I am really weary of something that kinda claims to "cure nearly everything". It was $70 for a 2 month supply.

You need to gradually wean off Effexor. Talk to your doc about this first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was prescribed effexor for years for anxiey along with other anti-anxiety meds but it was only a temporary fix. Progressive muscle relaxation and diaphramatic breathing helps more than any meds ever did for me with longer lasting results. Mj would take the anxiety away but like you Im subject to UA's. Good luck let us know how it works!

Comment

CBD seems to be hit or miss with most people. I’m curious to know how it affects your anxiety though. My girlfriend has pretty bad anxiety and absolutely refuses to take prescription medication, so I’m trying to talk her into trying it. Please keep us updated. As far as THC goes, it shouldn’t pop up. I think most people use it as a crutch for smoking pot thinking they have a get out of jail free card with the CBD oil. I know several folks in my industry now using it for pain related reasons saying it works wonders. None have failed a drug test.

Comment

My mother in law buys it from a store in Utah for her migraines. She suffered from 1-2 per week and since she started taking CBD oil when she feels the migraine coming on she has had zero. She hasn’t taken per prescription meds since. She said she does not have insomnia anymore either.

Comment

Never used it but I know a lot of people who swear by it that I trust. Try getting it from Pure Spectrum supposedly they are legit.

Comment

You should shoot Bowiz a pm . The oil has changed his life .

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Really? Strange that some people are busting random drug tests and being fired after using it. Recently happened at our refinery to a supervisor.
                      Or said supervisor smokednpot and used the CBD oil caused me to fail excuse.

Comment

Never needed to use it for anything but have a ton of friends who have and have had excellent results from it. The issue with CBD oil is there are a lot of misconceptions spread about by people who lack the knowledge of it, as shown by some people in this thread. Do your proper research on the subject before spreading stuff around that you aren’t 100% certain to be true.

Comment

Dumb question but how much do you take per day? It might help arthritis in my hands.

Comment

You have to weane yourself off Effexor. You can’t quit cold turkey. I know from experience.

Comment

I have been buying grams of 1000mg CBD Terpsolate. I will dab a mixture of the trepsolate and sour chem. It works great.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                                Dumb question but how much do you take per day? It might help arthritis in my hands.
                                Dosing is a individualized thing.
                                The good thing is you could turn the whole bottle back, and slug it all at once, without worrying about repercussions.
                                As mentioned, it is subtle. If your expecting some profound feeling, you might be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X