Stockshow Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckhead View Post
    Don't know how he will finish but he keeps catching my eye.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He will finish in the kitchen for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
      Well my daughter got top 10 at the Fort Worth Stockshow Horse IQ competition today.
      Congrats to your daughter!!!
      We will be at Fort Worth this week with our heifer.

Comment

County show week! Cattle this evening. Millie's American got classed out and kicked to the heat - heavy AOB black. Sucks, but is what it is. Nathan should be in good shape, medium AOB blacks. Let's do this!

Comment

Good luck to your kids Trey

Comment

Good luck to your kids Trey
            Thanks Toby!

Comment

My niece had grand lamb at county and a class winner with another. The white lamb that won its class is one we raised. Almost ended up reserve.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                My niece had grand lamb at county and a class winner with another. The white lamb that won its class is one we raised. Almost ended up reserve.

Nicely done. Congrats to her

Comment

My boy won the Alvin invitational livestock judging contest today in the senior division. He finished 1st out of 312. His team won first also overall. They left before the awards were handed out so he hasn't gotten his award yet.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    My boy won the Alvin invitational livestock judging contest today in the senior division. He finished 1st out of 312. His team won first also overall. They left before the awards were handed out so he hasn't gotten his award yet.
                    Nice. I clipped my son’s San Angelo goat today. Leaving at 9pm Thursday night and head that way.

Comment

Congrats to him. My cousin placed 5th behind him. Thanks for sharing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!!!!
                        Congrats!!!

Comment

Just pulled into the staging lot at San Angelo. Time for a little shut eye in the truck

Comment

Just pulled into the staging lot at San Angelo. Time for a little shut eye in the truck
                            Good luck to yall!

Comment

Good luck! My sister left here about an hour ago. Heard there will be around 1700 lambs this year.

If you see a young red headed man about 23 with a Rocking M cap and hoodie please find some way to mess with him. After he gets flustered you can tell him that's compliments of uncle Eddie. [emoji23]

Comment

It got a little cooler than I was expecting. Sleeping in truck is no bueno

Comment

Working...
                                X