Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ego is solid

Comment

Holding out for the Rigid stuff, hoping it’ll be along this year. AEG is Rigid in the rest of the world a s they demoed their 18v stuff this year. Already have the full compliment of construction tools and 6 batteries so it makes sense to wait it out.

Comment

I have a Greenworx trimmer, chainsaw, and blower. It is the 60 volt system. It has all the power that you would ever need and good battery life. Much less frustrating than messing with those small gas engines!

Comment

battery powered stuff is getting to be super popular and very efficient. the only experience I have is with a blackl and decker 20V that my wife bought when I was working overseas, it was crap....but I bet the new ones are awesome....I have used a couple battery operated chansaws and was very impressed. I will look at battery when it comes time to replace

Comment

I’ve got the 60volt dewalt weed eater and the chainsaw. I’m really impressed with both. The power is great with the 60 volt

Comment

I have both 18v and 40v Ryobi and love them. Even have the chainsaw and lawn mower.

Comment

We have the 80v Greenworks weed eater and blower from Lowes and we love them, cranks everytime and battery life has been great.

Comment

Ez-go

Comment

Another vote for the EGo. We have an acre with lots of trees in east Texas. I have no problem doing the whole thing on one battery. They definitely aren't as stout as a gas trimmer but, for 95% of the tasks, they do a great jog. I have some Asian Jasmine that I let get out of control growing over a retaining wall. The EGo could do the job but, the Stihl trimmer will do it a lot faster and neater.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                      Same here have several dewalt 20v lithium batteries. Like the looks and the reviews on this one

Just wonder if it will hold up to mostly light but regular yard use.
                      It will. I'm running this unit. As mentioned, it takes a second for the head to get to full RPM, but it's fine after that. I have a large yard and use it in the ditches at the road, along the front fence, etc.

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                      Lots of women do.
                      Funny you mention that. My wife does at least 1/2 of the trimming and edging now.

Comment

Milwaukee M18 with 9.0 Amp hr battery. I love it. So much so I just realized I haven't started my stihl in 2.5 years!

Comment

Ha e the Ego mower and weed eater, both have worked great for over a year so far

Comment

Just picked up the 58v echo. (Has a 5 year consumer warranty) Just finished off the battery charge that was on it from the factory. So far I’m impressed. Ran like a champ on a 1/4 of a battery about 10 minutes

Comment

Impressed.. been through 2 charges done the whole yard that’s probably 2-3 weed eats behind. Done great! Gonna get the blower too. Thanks for the input fellas!! Green screen does it again!

Comment

I have an 80v Greenworks weedeater. Works great.

Comment

Working...
                                X