No announcement yet.

Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m out until after Monday. After years of living by TMS I have learned to detest Nascar week. Lost my temper several times trying to get home last night. Good luck and watch out!

Comment

OK guys...I headed out to Buffalo Gap to shoot a doe for the freezer in the morning. I will be back on Sunday and will start hunting the Vine on the 12th until Thanksgiving.
      Can someone tell where I can put in my Kayak to go up the creek? I was going to put in on 377 at the parking area but it is under a lot of water and hard to get to the creek due to the wash out.

Comment

Originally posted by godum View Post
        OK guys...I headed out to Buffalo Gap to shoot a doe for the freezer in the morning. I will be back on Sunday and will start hunting the Vine on the 12th until Thanksgiving.
        Can someone tell where I can put in my Kayak to go up the creek? I was going to put in on 377 at the parking area but it is under a lot of water and hard to get to the creek due to the wash out.
        I talked to someone using a kayak by the bike trail, he said it was tuff just finding a spot to put in.

Is denton creek even crossable on schooling rd? Looks like the whole north side is flooded.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
          The doeminator just whacked a doe. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
          Find it?

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
            Find it?
            Unfortunately no. We bumped her 3 hours after the shot. He didn't get into the goods. I saw 2 small bucks in 2 sits and took today off. My body hurts im.getting too old to do this all season. I need to pace myself for the best time coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
              I’m out until after Monday. After years of living by TMS I have learned to detest Nascar week. Lost my temper several times trying to get home last night. Good luck and watch out!
              Sorry for the inconvenience three times a year. Let me know if you need a schedule or help getting around us.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Smacker View Post
                I talked to someone using a kayak by the bike trail, he said it was tuff just finding a spot to put in.

Is denton creek even crossable on schooling rd? Looks like the whole north side is flooded.

The low crossing on schooling road was completely full when I was out there Thursday. You couldn't even get all the way up to Denton creek.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                  Sorry for the inconvenience three times a year. Let me know if you need a schedule or help getting around us.
                  Not as bad as it used to be when they opened the track. Wish they would just finish the infrastructure on 114 the rest of the way to 35. It’s years overdue. No big deal, came out to Lake Fork to see my dad for his birthday and do a little fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnkey View Post
                    The low crossing on schooling road was completely full when I was out there Thursday. You couldn't even get all the way up to Denton creek.
                    Time for the kayak.

Comment

Re-draw this Friday, I didn't win the power ball or mega millions so I'm kinda due. Feeling lucky!

Comment

At least the rut is on in Flower Mound...

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post

At least the rut is on in Flower Mound...
                          Man we are having a rough time seeing that activity around the vine. Finally got on good deer sign today. All of the east side of 377 is still under water. Creek is still up to banks. Prob done over 10 miles of boots on ground all over east and west sides in the last 3 days . My feet are shot. Taking a break tomorrow and hunting out by maybank. We Will be back out here Saturday. I'm worn out [emoji2957]

Comment

Seen the same small buck about 3 times and plenty of doe... after dark walking down the road

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Smacker View Post
                              Seen the same small buck about 3 times and plenty of doe... after dark walking down the road

Lol. Figures. We saw a pile of 7 does just outside the boudry of a core land access. They stood at 15 yards all just staring at us as if they knew. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Good Morning and good luck to all you guys waiting on the redtaw today. Getting that permit just in time for the good stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X