• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redrocker View Post
    amac!
    amac > aarp.

Comment

Just save up all the junk mail you get and stuff the prepaid envelopes that AARP sends you with the old junk mail and send it to them... They love that!! It will get you off their mailing list quick, fast n in a hurry!

Comment

^^

This or get you an extra trashcan for all the extra/unwanted mail and super deals on burial and healthcare supplements that you will be receiving.

Comment

I was out when AARP named Harry Belafonte Man of the Year in 2006.

He and Fidel Castro were buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
            Nope, not me. Uh, uh. Nope, no way. I don’t care what they offer in the way of discounts and benefits, joining a membership club for the Octogenarian Jet Set is a slippery slope and the only direction is downward.

Once you start carrying that card in your wallet, all sorts of bad things start to happen. It starts with your eyesight (this always seems to be the first thing that goes), and, all of a sudden, it seems you can’t go ten miles before you have to stop for the restroom. Again. Then there’s that awkward moment when you look in the mirror and wonder where those wrinkles on your knees came from. And that equally awkward moment when you realize it happens each time you take your bra off at the end of the day.

And it only gets worse. Next thing you know, your joints start aching, your hips and knees need to be replaced, and then...BOOM!...you can’t even remember the last time you engaged in “extra-friendly relations”.... not because you didn’t (or couldn’t), but because you just can’t remember!

So, no, just no. No matter what they offer, don’t do it!
            Yes!! Exactly what she said....except the bra thing....I don't wear a bra.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Just save up all the junk mail you get and stuff the prepaid envelopes that AARP sends you with the old junk mail and send it to them... They love that!! It will get you off their mailing list quick, fast n in a hurry!
              Worked for me. Haven’t heard from them in years.

Comment

Originally posted by GregO View Post
                except the bra thing....I don't wear a bra.
                Me either.....yet?[emoji32]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

i have found NO benefits at all of being in the over 50`s club and AARP dang sure offers nothing but an intended way of telling you YOUR OLD so i`ll pass

Comment

I did exactly that and you are right, I don't receive that garbage any more. It costs them so much more receiving then sending. Sometimes I added heavier things to add weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                      Now you can let AARP count you as one of those members that support, by your actual money, gun control advocacy, liberal policies, and more taxes. Congrats...but hey, you get restaurant discounts now...
                      major anti-gun group,they can go pound sand

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
                        In my fifties and will never join aarp. They are a huge supporter of and contributor to the demoncratic party.
                        This. Not just no hail no.

Comment

I actually did this for awhile. I’d cut out the latest obama propaganda and mail it back to um.

Comment

If your a guy your eyesight is the second thing to go!

Comment

AARP can kiss my Conservative ***. They do not represent my beliefs/ideals and I can do without their **** discounts.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                                AARP can kiss my Conservative ***. They do not represent my beliefs/ideals and I can do without their **** discounts.

Same here. Their stuff goes immediately into the trash at my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X