No announcement yet.

Vacation Home in Colorado Between Pagosa & Durango

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any fishing close by? Can we rent the UTVs?
    Last edited by Kevin; 08-24-2020, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Lots of fishing close by. San Juan, Animas, and Piedra Rivers, lake Vallecito and lake Navajo. Also a few secret high alpine lakes Loaded with cuthroat trout.

Comment

Depending on time of year you can catch salmon, trout, walleye, smallmouth, and pike in lake Vallecito.

Comment

Gonna look into this. Got a buddy wanting me to join him on the 2nd rifle season somewhere around Pagosa Spring. What’s the elk numbers like around there for the 2nd gun season?

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
            Gonna look into this. Got a buddy wanting me to join him on the 2nd rifle season somewhere around Pagosa Spring. What’s the elk numbers like around there for the 2nd gun season?
            lots of elk in the area. If you put in the time you should have success.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Available dates now September 7-16th and open after September 26th. For anyone looking for a getaway or nice place to stay while hunting SW Colorado give me a shout!

Keith

Comment

My wife and I might make the trip. That's old stomping grounds for me from back in my mule deer hunting days.

I'll let you know if we can figure out some dates.

Beautiful place.

Comment

Man, I bet it sucks to get up in the morning and look at the view and listen to the elk bugle! (Said in my most sarcastic voice)

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                      My wife and I might make the trip. That's old stomping grounds for me from back in my mule deer hunting days.

I'll let you know if we can figure out some dates.

Beautiful place.
                      Thank you and sounds great. We'd love to have you guys out.

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                        Man, I bet it sucks to get up in the morning and look at the view and listen to the elk bugle! (Said in my most sarcastic voice)
                        That terrible elk bugle. Neighbor heard an elk bugling several years ago in late October during first rifle season in the neighborhood valley. He spotted it on the mountain, put a spot and stalk on it, and then shot it. That's luck right there...

Comment

Is there any private river access on the San Juan?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
                            Is there any private river access on the San Juan?
                            Not from the house

Comment

Man, I wish I had seen this sooner! We just got back from a trip up there a few weeks ago. Ended up staying at a VRBO cabin just up the road from you near Vallecito Lake. That's a great area. Beautiful place you have there!

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter2009 View Post
                                Man, I wish I had seen this sooner! We just got back from a trip up there a few weeks ago. Ended up staying at a VRBO cabin just up the road from you near Vallecito Lake. That's a great area. Beautiful place you have there!
                                Thank you! Keep me in mind for next time!

Comment

Working...
                                X