This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
    Aggies. Talking about how their brethren beat Texas 4 years ago. Lol. I guess if the last time you faced them Case McCoy and Justin Tucker told you to take the loss, you get to brag about somebody else beating them since that’s all you got
    Someone please help the good doctor out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      How many years sense y'all been relevant ? Just asking
      We’re relevant every year. Heisman winning QB’s, #1 overall draft picks, #1 recruiting class, new coach....plenty to talk about. When your pathetic overrated irrelevant team ever plays us, you’ll see how relevant we are. Oh wait, we don’t play community college teams....never mind.

Comment

Should I assume this QB for Tech is their 3rd string QB and the two preppy white boys standing around without pads on are hurt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Fourth string QB has a bigger beer belly than me. Swing pass on point though!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Should I assume this QB for Tech is their 3rd string QB and the two preppy white boys standing around without pads on are hurt?
            QB4 in now.....this could turn entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              We’re relevant every year. Heisman winning QB’s, #1 overall draft picks, #1 recruiting class, new coach....plenty to talk about. When your pathetic overrated irrelevant team ever plays us, you’ll see how relevant we are. Oh wait, we don’t play community college teams....never mind.
              One heisman QB, and mediocre seasons with him. You go dude. Y'all are playing good but still haven't won anything

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                Wow. Fourth string QB has a bigger beer belly than me. Swing pass on point though!
                But does he have the mullet to go with it??

Comment

How many years sense y'all been relevant ? Just asking
                  When has TCU ever been relevant? tcu would still be in the conference USA or something if A&M hadn’t left the Big 12-2 !

Comment

One heisman QB, and mediocre seasons with him. You go dude. Y'all are playing good but still haven't won anything
                    It’s coming....patience grass hoppa, patience.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Aggie would throttle both of these teams. Fact!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        When has TCU ever been relevant? tcu would still be in the conference USA or something if A&M hadn’t left the Big 12-2 !
                        Since 2000 the Frogs have finished in the final top 25 AP Poll, 13 or 14 times. Aggies 3 . That's how relivant ..

Comment

U go, Nebraska 2.0

Comment

24 consecutive years and counting without beating the Aggies.....and that was before the SWC curb kicked them to start the Big 12, then said okay y’all can come now since we need someone to fill the Aggies spot. The date that was left at the bar and then picked back up right before closing time.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              ****....I doubt you would miss kick in Austin

Diablo Burger!!!!

With extra sauce!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

Insert Llama gif...

Comment

Working...
                                X