Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    That's the iSolunar app... My favorite app for this kind of info...
    What's a good Android app

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

Are we gonna get a live hunt this eve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
        Are we gonna get a live hunt this eve?

Unfortunately, I think those days are over due to a very small handful of haters. Some of which use multiple accounts to help spread the bs/whiffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          Unfortunately, I think those days are over due to a very small handful of haters. Some of which use multiple accounts to help spread the bs/whiffs.

Huh?

Comment

I never seen the haters but their nuts if they say so.

Comment

Can't wait to see this bad boy on the tailgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                Can't wait to see this bad boy on the tailgate!

When that happens those haters are gonna get slapped upside the head.

I first saw fiddy last year. Seen him again this year. To say hes a heck of a deer is an understatement. I applaud GG for doing what he does for those bucks and the few people that listen to his words.

The rest, well that can jump off a ****** cliff. This deer is legit!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  When that happens those haters are gonna get slapped upside the head.

I first saw fiddy last year. Seen him again this year. To say hes a heck of a deer is an understatement. I applaud GG for doing what he does for those bucks and the few people that listen to his words.

The rest, well that can jump off a ****** cliff. This deer is legit!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Amen! You know your doing it right when you got grown *** men acting like school girls.

Comment

Beat of luck Steve. In for the story and pics whenever you seal the deal!

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                      I never seen the haters but their nuts if they say so.

It’s real

Comment

ive only followed this thread. ive seen no hate. maybe 40 pages and 25k views is not a big enough sample size? whats to hate anyway? ive seen nothing that struck me as more than a talking shop type documentary.

i received a strong rebuke for saying ill be mad if fiddy makes it another year, but truthfully, i dont give a rip who wins. im a fan of fiddy. i think he is special and formidable.

would this guy even be in garguys top 5 bucks?

Comment

GG vs Fiddy is my weekly TV show. Pulling for GG, but good either way. That's hunting.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

This weather has me stomping around rubbing my head on everything in sight, so hopefully Fiddy will make a mistake soon ready to see the bruiser

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                              ive only followed this thread. ive seen no hate. maybe 40 pages and 25k views is not a big enough sample size? whats to hate anyway? ive seen nothing that struck me as more than a talking shop type documentary.
                              This thread was cleaned up significantly by moderators a couple years ago when the worst of it happened. And GG turned the other cheek so you wouldn’t know it if you didn’t see it go down.

Rooting from the sidelines Steve, we’re creeping ever closer to that magical time.

Comment

Bad wind for Steve this mornin'...

Comment

Working...
                                X