1st Leg LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
    Heck live tournament thread., if your able to post on social media. The one saltwater tournament I’ve been in, we couldnt post until after weigh in.

Either way post up the results!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah most of these deals you’re not allowed to use your phone during tournament hours.

Leaving Tackle Addict now headed to launch. I’ll post results after weigh in. Good luck to everyone in the woods today.

Comment

Good luck fishing today.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
        Yeah most of these deals you’re not allowed to use your phone during tournament hours.

Leaving Tackle Addict now headed to launch. I’ll post results after weigh in. Good luck to everyone in the woods today.

That’s what I figured. Good luck today catching the ditch pickles!

Comment

Good luck Steve. If the lake is anything like the woods its STILL!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ended up 14th out of ~150. Got a check and that’ll do for the last tournament of the year. We jumped off 2 big ones (9+ and a 5) that would have culled us up a long ways but that’s fishing... Probably gonna go to church in the morning and will be in a tree tomorrow evening.

Comment

Sounds like a good day on the water! Congratulations. Now let's get back to the business at hand! Go kill somethin' already!

Comment

Congrats bud! Not bad at tall

Comment

Glad to see you got that fishing out of the way cuz a front hitting mid week then a bigger one maybe going into next weekend. Time for some woods time.

In other news...MAGA

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    Glad to see you got that fishing out of the way cuz a front hitting mid week then a bigger one maybe going into next weekend. Time for some woods time.

In other news...MAGA

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Word!

Comment

Headed to church with the familia this morning but I think me and my buddy Jason Bonds are going to head to the woods afterwards. i beat up on him in the tournament yeaterday and I feel bad about it so I’ll take him hunting.

Disclaimer: I really hope he’s on TBH, and that dude has way more of my money than I have of his lol.

Comment

Waiting on clothes to dry and then headed to pick Jason up. Someone posted a pic of the leader board from yesterday on Facebook. Someone here had asked that I posted results. A quick recap of our day... I had practiced like I usually do, 1 day off shore, one day shallow. I spent a full day throwing a 6th Sense Movement, Crush 100, and Dogma in 4-9’ of water around hydrilla and coontail. My best 5 was a little over 20lbs, bait was everywhere, and the fish were there too. My partner had practiced the day before and stayed out deep. He only had 2 bites but they were a 6lber and 4lber.

The next day I stayed deep all day. The first spot I looked at was pretty dang good. Fish were stacked up on a river ledge in 12-18’. I got bit every cast for 5 casts on a 6th Sense C15.

I ran the same type of stuff all day and only found one other spot that had anything at all on it and nothing to get excited about. The plan was to run the shallow grass pattern until 9-10am, the commit off shore for the rest of the day. 45min into the morning it was clear that things hd changed and the shallow deal wasn’t going to play. We started running our offshore stuff and it was tough to get a bite. At 1pm we only had 2 keepers in the box. I caught a heavy 5lber on a 10.5” V&M Wildthing worm, Shane caught a 3lber on the same, then I caught a 4lber on a C15. We ended up making 1 small cull by the cut off at 3pm. The weights show that fishing was pretty tough for just about everyone. It was a fun event though.

Comment

Congrats on the check buddy! Good luck in the woods!

Comment

Looked pretty rough when I checked results. 56 teams didnt weigh.

Comment

Just dropped Jason off and I’m headed in.

Comment

I’m in and set up. It’s still hotter than hell! Jason is over where I hunted Friday evening and I’m bacyat the North Food Plot Stand. We’ll see how it shakes out. Thunderstorms just blew through and radar looks like we should be ok until dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X