• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    Now that's funny right there! Kinda jacked up but funny as hell
    Yea, he do got a way wiff wurds!!

Comment

Holy Lord it’s hot!!! 1 limb turned into several but my stand is hung and here I sit... POURING sweat!!! Right on the river bank, wind swirling like crazy. It’s the kind of spot you can sit contently not seeing a thing and enjoy your hunt... Which could absolutely happen this evening lol. I call these Adam Huggins Holes. He grew up in these river bottoms just like I did and appreciates them as much as I do. He’s also a good drinking buddy if you kill a decent deer because he appreciates those too!

There’s trails on top of trails in here and they can come from anywhere. The river is at my back so they can’t really slip in behind me unless they’re on the other side. To the north about 150yds theres a little knob with cane and sweetgums grown up all over it. I suspect some of the deer bed there. It pinches down like an hour glass right in front of me and I have a 35yds shot all the way across where they should travel. I put down 3 mock scrapes just to have something to put my camera on. I’m sick of hogs so I’m not corning anymore unless I’m wanting to kill one of them. I’ll try and keep y’all updated. Got 1 bar and it’s going in and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking spot!

Comment

Good luck steve. You on private land?

Comment

Very deery looking spot...if that's a word [emoji28]

Comment

In for the kill.

Comment

In for the kill tonight, looks like a super promising spot.

Comment

Well there’s a first for me... Can’t say as I’ve ever seen an alligator from the bow stand before lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Good luck steve. You on private land?

Yes sir. This is my lease in Cherokee Co

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                      Well there’s a first for me... Can’t say as I’ve ever seen an alligator from the bow stand before lol.

That'll make for a "watch your step!" walk out of the woods after sun down.

Comment

Looks like a good spot to snipe a woodduck to me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Better look out little buddy, there’s toofy critters in that water!

Comment

Acorns dropping, squirrels barking, birds chirping, and it cooled off to about 104*. Aside from the heat it feels right for ol nan to come sliding through.

Comment

I’d be tempted to arrow that coon.. the commotion would surely draw in that gator😉!!

Good luck this afternoon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                                I’d be tempted to arrow that coon.. the commotion would surely draw in that gator😉!!

Good luck this afternoon!!
                                Talk about a blown opportunity!!! That would have been epic!

Comment

Working...
                                X