College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    Lol i will. He would be below .500 in the Big12...
    "Big Twelve (minus two!) - Big Twelve (minus two!) - Big Twelve (minus two!) - Rah! - Rah! - Rah!"

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      "Big Twelve (minus two!) - Big Twelve (minus two!) - Big Twelve (minus two!) - Rah! - Rah! - Rah!"

Nobody is claiming those last two national titles though. Not our team. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dunno. I’m not a conference homer.

Ags beat UT last night for their 13th conference win of the season. I’m hoping they can bring back a couple of wins from Mississippi and be in position for a great finish against Bama at Reed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Me neither but I do like to fish from time to time. Lol.

Comment

I know. I like toying with the bait while you to continually miss the hookset.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Comment

Are you sure? Lol.

Comment

Texas with a huge game in Waco today.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-25-2023, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Looks like going to be several good games today

Horns and Bears should be a really good game

Hope the AGS show up today. Need to win at least one of the next two on the road.
                  Sure would be nice to get both and play Bama for the Conference title. AS Buzz
                  says one at a time. That coach of the team on the east side of the tracks needs to take some lessons from Buzz. Hope the powers to be gives him a new deal soon.
                  Some of the bluebloods are going to come calling with a lot of $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by clay4626 View Post
                    Looks like going to be several good games today

Horns and Bears should be a really good game

Hope the AGS show up today. Need to win at least one of the next two on the road.
                    Sure would be nice to get both and play Bama for the Conference title. AS Buzz
                    says one at a time. That coach of the team on the east side of the tracks needs to take some lessons from Buzz. Hope the powers to be gives him a new deal soon.
                    Some of the bluebloods are going to come calling with a lot of $$$$
                    Carolina and Duke?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Texas with a huge game in Waco today.

It’s the Big12… they are all huge games. You could just say ____ with a huge game in _____

Fill in the blanks with any game in the conference on any game of the week

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        It’s the Big12… they are all huge games. You could just say ____ with a huge game in _____

Fill in the blanks with any game in the conference on any game of the week
                        Not really. Top 10 matchup. Texas has a shot at the Big 12 Championship and a 1 seed. I'm from Waco and have friends that are Baylor fans.

Huge game.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-25-2023, 11:14 AM.

Comment

TCU squashes Tech's tournament hopes.

Comment

Baylor kicks the Horns in the nuts away from Moody.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              TCU squashes Tech's tournament hopes.

Down but not out. Just need a W at PHOG Allen, or run the table at the conference tournament. Miracles still happen!

Comment

AGS didn't show up couldn't make a basket for over ten
                                minutes. Very bad showing. Didn't look like they wanted to win that game.
                                Now the next away game is a must in my book.

Comment

Working...
                                X