2022 Formula 1 Season!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boys in red had a day!! Man

You know LeClerc’s stomach dropped when the safety car came out. But he killed his restart.

I would not want to be in a room with Verstappen right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
      Somebody’s Wings just got clipped.

Kudos to Ferrari on the 1-2

Lmaoooo.......[emoji2957][emoji1787][emoji2957][emoji1787]
      Something definitely wrong with their cars. Ferrari showed out all weekend....that new motor is hottt!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
        My boys in red had a day!! Man

You know LeClerc’s stomach dropped when the safety car came out. But he killed his restart.

I would not want to be in a room with Verstappen right now

Yes! Congrats to Ferrari for the 1-2 finish. I wonder if the engine issues with the two Red Bulls is somehow related? Verstappen went from talking about being a little down on power, to barely making it back to the pits. And he was only a few corners away. Perez was even more sudden!

The battle between LeClerc and Verstappen on laps 18-20 was fantastic. Let's see more of that!!!

I would say that the new formula for the aero of the cars looks to be successful. The following cars can stay behind the leading car to battle, without worrying about the "dirty air" from the last few years.

Great finish from Magnussen in 5th! Can you imagine the party at the Haas team Sunday night?

And... Hamilton got lucky.

Hamilton to got lucky.

Comment

Sure was nice to see Ferrari back in it.

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
            Yes! Congrats to Ferrari for the 1-2 finish. I wonder if the engine issues with the two Red Bulls is somehow related? Verstappen went from talking about being a little down on power, to barely making it back to the pits. And he was only a few corners away. Perez was even more sudden!

The battle between LeClerc and Verstappen on laps 18-20 was fantastic. Let's see more of that!!!

I would say that the new formula for the aero of the cars looks to be successful. The following cars can stay behind the leading car to battle, without worrying about the "dirty air" from the last few years.

Great finish from Magnussen in 5th! Can you imagine the party at the Haas team Sunday night?

And... Hamilton got lucky.

Hamilton to got lucky.

I think it’s definitely related considering Gasly had that engine to and we saw how his day ended

Comment

I think it’s definitely related considering Gasly had that engine to and we saw how his day ended

Yep......gonna be serious man hours to tighten up the issues by Friday's practice rounds.
              The talk about adding another [emoji631] race is consistent. Looks like Vegas is leading the pack. I guess that would be another night [emoji469] race which would be cool.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

A nickel says Ferrari doesn’t finish 1-2 again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                  A nickel says Ferrari doesn’t finish 1-2 again this year.

That would be a real disappointment. They have the talent and appear to have the cars dialed in. Still have nightmares when I think about LeClerc at Monaco last year

Comment

Did you know Red Bull hired 6 of the top PU dudes from MB during the off season?

Comment

Maybe Haas helped Ferrari in the wind tunnel.....just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                        Maybe Haas helped Ferrari in the wind tunnel.....just saying

Wonder what that Haas team is going to do with the Uralkali money out… do they even have enough funds to compete for the rest of the season?

Comment

Wonder what that Haas team is going to do with the Uralkali money out… do they even have enough funds to compete for the rest of the season?

With their showing this past weekend, I don't think they'll have a problem with sponsors.

And it's RACE WEEK again this week!! Saudi Arabia is this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                            With their showing this past weekend, I don't think they'll have a problem with sponsors.

And it's RACE WEEK again this week!! Saudi Arabia is this weekend.

Great race from Magnusson… I don’t think anyone saw that coming

Comment

Gene Haas has never been short in his race budgets......you know he has a Sweetpea wife.

Comment

LeClerc fastest in Free Practice 2 today in Saudi Arabia. Then Verstappen, Sainz and Perez.

Comment

Working...
                                X