• Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
      This article was om Fidelity Website https://
      sent you a PM

Comment

Anyone seeing any more promise in OZSC? Sold out yesterday, but considering buying back in while it's down

Comment

Originally posted by cjk349 View Post
          Anyone seeing any more promise in OZSC? Sold out yesterday, but considering buying back in while it's down
          I bought back in... hope I don't regret it... I think it will be a long play

Comment

Same. Looks like it might be a good buy now...

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
              RiverRat asked me to gather up anyone who would like a 'Stock Market 101' class, and he will put together a group email, with a few of his stock picks thrown in. PM me with your email addresses, and no, I won't share them with China, Japan, Russia, or any shady characters.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

RiverRat asked me to gather up anyone who would like a 'Stock Market 101' class, and he will put together a group email, with a few of his stock picks thrown in. PM me with your email addresses, and no, I won't share them with China, Japan, Russia, or any shady characters.
                Sent!

Comment

GME headed SOUTH!

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

I doubled down. I’m trying to ignore the glaring red numbers

Comment

Lawsuits already being filed against Robinhood. That didn't take long.

Comment

PM sent, thanks

Comment

pm sent.. thank you!

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Working...
                                X