No announcement yet.

2020 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fished Rayburn today, a lot tougher than yesterday with the post front conditions and high wind.

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
      My dad and I are planning to fish a lot more this year. Really wanting to fish Lake Nacogdoches and Lake Naconiche more this spring. I know we are fishing the Big Bass Tour on Conroe February 28th- March 1st. Probably hit T Bend and Rayburn a few times as well.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
      Too bad the lake isn't normal pool for that conroe big bass.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
        My dad and I are planning to fish a lot more this year. Really wanting to fish Lake Nacogdoches and Lake Naconiche more this spring. I know we are fishing the Big Bass Tour on Conroe February 28th- March 1st. Probably hit T Bend and Rayburn a few times as well.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
        Tbend is 7 ft low, very little grass on the shoreline . . Green pumpkin wacky and gold 1/2 oz. Trap . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

What have the water temperature been on the lakes in the last few days ?

Comment

2020 Bass Fishing Thread

Catching a few in south Texas. Not huge, but fun!

Comment

Caught a few decent ones today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We fished lake cleburne today for the first time.

Comment

Looks like a good time! I’m about to start planning out my attack for the spawn. I missed most of it last year.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Lure selection, presentation and structure types would be helpful on how you catch fish on each trip.

I've been fishing rock structure (bridge piers, boulders, riprap) with creature baits fished very slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                        Lure selection, presentation and structure types would be helpful on how you catch fish on each trip.

I've been fishing rock structure (bridge piers, boulders, riprap) with creature baits fished very slow.

Try banging a square Bill crankbait off the rocks and such. It’s an excellent choice IMO plus you can cover more water to find fish then slow down if you need too.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Planning a trip to Choke Canyon end of Feb early March.

Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on the lake?

Comment

Never fished there sorry I’m no help

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Putting a Hummingbird Helix 7 on the boat. About to take my first dive into "fish finders". Always had cheap depth finders but have never used one for locating fish...always just kinda relied on instinct for that.

Comment

Son caught a few on Rayburn Saturday morning including this nice 5lber on the second cast of the morning. This second bass pictured was pretty cool the way he was colored. Never seen one like it
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X