No announcement yet.

Austin area Saddle hunt meetup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resolution on Rat's discussions on EMF and deerw.
    HECS or Human electromagnetic concealment system.
    Are you looking for new gear that works? The HECS hunting gear store has what you need. Shop our camo tops, pants, and 3-piece systems today. Order now!

Comment

We haven't had a good Hecs thread in at least 2 months....lol

Comment

I am going to be at the Tethrd seminar at the Iowa Deer Classic on March 6-8 in Des Moines. Looking forward to trying at the new Phantom and the rest of their gear.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
          Hey Josh!
          What's the name of those broadheads you are using?

Comment

Pics didn't turn out worth a crap but oh well. Should've brought my main camera...

Those broadheads were Magnus Stingers. They make them in all different weights and blade configurations. They make awesome trad heads too
            Attached Files

Comment

Folks, that there is a sexy *******.

Comment

Pics didn't turn out worth a crap but oh well. Should've brought my main camera...

Those broadheads were Magnus Stingers. They make them in all different weights and blade configurations. They make awesome trad heads too
                They turned out fine

A note to those watching this thread to learn more about saddle hunting.
                This setup was this low for demonstrations purposes only.
                We would normally try and get 20 feet and up if our climbing methods are capable and Very he tree is tall enough.

Comment

Was this a tree saddle meet up or a step stool meet up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The old new guy at granger

Hello everyone I just joined and new at this form stuff. I will be hunting at granger February 5th thru the 10th. If anyone would like to join me let me know. I have hunted granger for many years but would like to learn from other people that hunt there also.

Comment

Very interesting, following along

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfinman View Post
                        Hello everyone I just joined and new at this form stuff. I will be hunting at granger February 5th thru the 10th. If anyone would like to join me let me know. I have hunted granger for many years but would like to learn from other people that hunt there also.
                        Get yoself to GRXH!

Comment

I’m envisioning pig drives where Rangers on the ground push pigs towards Rangers hanging way up in trees ready to stick ‘Em.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketHound View Post
                            I’m envisioning pig drives where Rangers on the ground push pigs towards Rangers hanging way up in trees ready to stick ‘Em.
                            Pig drives are definitely a thing, I don't think the guys who have tried stands have had much success though.

Comment

Here's my Saddle Hunting loadout

Click image for larger version

Name:	Loadoutdefined.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	24607746
                              Last edited by RocketHound; 02-01-2020, 12:07 AM.

Comment

I gotta get me some of those kneepads, I was using a sit-pad strapped to the tree to rest my knees against and it worked alright but the kneepads look like the ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X