Clear All

Thanks for passing that along!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the things people will imitate now a days is crazy

Comment

Well that sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep. All the fake scopes I've seen look fake. A guy I work with paid $700 for a fake Leupold. Worth $50.
          Last edited by PondPopper; 01-06-2020, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Surprised Zeiss didn't hold onto it, if I were them I wouldn't want to be putting counterfeits back into circulation

Comment

Chinese. They copy everything, have been doing it since the 1800's and they don't care. A godless bunch of people that have no conscience.
              Cameras, scopes, Red dots, coins you name it. Aimpoint, Leupold, Zeiss, Trijicon etc... I got burned on an Aimpoint years ago and had to learn the difference.
              I got burned on some silver trade dollars also, they were copied and stamped out of junk metal in the 1800's by the Chinese. Buyer beware.

Comment

1st I’ve heard of the Zeiss but they’ve been doing fake Leupolds for several years now. Leupold actually had it on their website at one point.

Comment

Wish.com. You can get any high end scope you want for $200. Guaranteed every one of those is fake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Should be legal to load up a van and go "scammer hunting"

If you got good at finding them you could probably advertise for guided trips and be covered up in work

Comment

Hope my Leupold dealer is legit.....he seemed kinda shady on the phone!

Freaking china!

Comment

Man I hope the nikon I ordered off amazon last year is legit. At first they sent me the wrong scope that was more expensive and I thought that was strange for a legit business but they promptly sent me the right one once I notified them. Any ideas on how to verify it?

Comment

The finish don’t look right on that scope either. My zeiss scopes have a deeper matte finish that that.

Sucks OP, keeping it on the mantle for a while will be a good reminder though.

Comment

Are there any reputable sites for used glass? binos, scopes, etc. I know TexasBinoMan has a good rep but are there any others? Thanks in advance.

Comment

I have a fake Leupold that I bought knowing it was a fake, but I had to see it for myself. I called Leupold and ran the SN and yep it was a fake. But Leupold gave me a good discount on a new scope for them in exchange for a shipping label and billing info from them company that sent it to me. They said they had boots on the ground in China but can't get it all shutdown.

Comment

Op that’s a terrible terrible copy of a Zeiss, it’s not even close. Buyers beware!

Comment

Working...
                                X