Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
    Hardly over.
    That fact this ambassador answered no to all of Stewart's questions means absolutely nothing. Just like what Bill Taylor told them that's their job to decide not a witness that's testifying. That's comical to even believe that it's over.
    They’ll fight like crazy to keep it going, but dems look like fools. Their three star witnesses were trash. If that’s the best they have, then where do you think they can go?

Comment

Hardly over.
      That fact this ambassador answered no to all of Stewart's questions means absolutely nothing. Just like what Bill Taylor told them that's their job to decide not a witness that's testifying. That's comical to even believe that it's over.
      I'm hoping and praying that they do keep going with this BS..
      2020 will be a slam dunk for Trump...

Comment

Hardly over.
        You can't possibly believe this sham is going to lead to anything other than drama for the MSN.

Comment

Hardly over.
          If you would only quit drinking the "koolaide"!!!SMDH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            You can't possibly believe this sham is going to lead to anything other than drama for the MSN.
            Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
            If you would only quit drinking the "koolaide"!!!SMDH!!!
            Poor fella is so confused.

Comment

Remember what ol Ron White said. "You just can't fix stupid".

Comment

Originally posted by BULL21 View Post
                They’ll fight like crazy to keep it going, but dems look like fools. Their three star witnesses were trash. If that’s the best they have, then where do you think they can go?
                Trash? Pretty compelling testimony if you ask me. But wait there's more to come. That's why Orange man had to make an unannounced visit to Walter Reed haha that's funny you say trash.

What I believe shouldn't matter to you because you obviously have your mind made up. I obviously have an open mind.

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Remember what ol Ron White said. "You just can't fix stupid".
                If you can't see that testimony is a problem for Trump then Ron White is correct about you.

Comment

Trash? Pretty compelling testimony if you ask me. But wait there's more to come. That's why Orange man had to make an unannounced visit to Walter Reed haha that's funny you say trash.

What I believe shouldn't matter to you because you obviously have your mind made up. I obviously have an open mind.

If you can't see that testimony is a problem for Trump then Ron White is correct about you.
                  How do you figure your the one with an open mind?
                  What exactly did Roger do?
                  Have you ever known of a high profile democrat who should have been jailed?

Comment

More compelling evidence to come? I’m still waiting for schiff and the other dems to release all the compelling evidence of Russian that they had!!
                    Last edited by BULL21; 11-17-2019, 07:27 PM.

Comment

How do you figure your the one with an open mind?
                      What exactly did Roger do?
                      Have you ever known of a high profile democrat who should have been jailed?
                      Roger Stone, a longtime friend and ally of President Donald Trump, has been found guilty at his trial in federal court in Washington. Stone was convicted Friday.

read

five felony counts of lying to investigators, one count of obstructing a congressional probe and one count of witness tampering..
                      Hope that answered all your questions.

I know zero high profile dems jailed or otherwise.

QUOTE=flywise;14512703]He will not get a pardon before he serves 1 or 2 years.
                      He should get the pardon BEFORE sentencing. Just like Flynn and others his prosecution is BS in the first place. These folks are ruining lives out of spite.[/QUOTE]
                      The fact you asked this after posting this comment is comical and tells me alot about you. You look silly.
                      Last edited by slicktricker; 11-17-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

The 3 star witnesses testified to hearsay . If that is ****ing than we have gone full blown retard as a nation

Comment

https://apnews.com/ad355d2c983e4a7c85bc17e86d8c563f

read

five felony counts of lying to investigators, one count of obstructing a congressional probe and one count of witness tampering..
                          Hope that answered all your questions.

I know zero high profile dems jailed or otherwise.

QUOTE=flywise;14512703]He will not get a pardon before he serves 1 or 2 years.
                          He should get the pardon BEFORE sentencing. Just like Flynn and others his prosecution is BS in the first place. These folks are ruining lives out of spite.
                          The fact you asked this after posting this comment is comical and tells me alot about you. You look silly.[/QUOTE]

lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            The 3 star witnesses testified to hearsay . If that is ****ing than we have gone full blown retard as a nation
                            Certainly a bunch of retards believing that stuff. Sad thing is the country will be destroyed by these same people all while thinking they are saving it....ol saying is idiots dont know they are idiots

Comment

Comment

Pretty compelling testimony if you ask me.
                                What's compelling about 3 people testifying that they have NO information that Trump violated any laws?

Comment

Working...
                                X