Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W-O View Post
    From what I have heard in this hearing, we have a group of Courtesans or more properly courtiers who are upset because they are not being allowed to control the world they live in. These Bureaucrats, State Dept./Ambassadors and Intelligent agency bosses have been allowed to run rampant and do as they please by politicians for so long that now that a President doesn't play by their rules they are loosing their minds. These people act like the court of some weak European king that do what ever they want and expect no repercussions. What I am hearing them say is "I know better than elected officials what our foreign policies should be". Unless there is some irrefutable evidence that President Trump has committed a real crime I will vote for him and against any democrat. I am not convinced that shifty himself isn't the whistleblower.

There is no whistle blower.. Never was and never will be.. I cant believe anyone believes that there is or ever was.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      [/COLOR]
      There is no whistle blower.. Never was and never will be.. I cant believe anyone believes that there is or ever was.. LOL
      ^^^ This.

They had to fabricate a premise after the Mueller report came out. That's why they chose the goofy lawyer to "represent" the "whistleblower".

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        The witness said that Trumps tweets were intimidating to her..
        Schiff then ask her if she thought other witnesses would also be intimidated by Trumps tweets and she said yes, of course..

Totally orchestrated
        Sheesh. This is so **** out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          Sheesh. This is so **** out of control.
          Yep and with Schiff being immune(by law)to any sort of punishment it will just keep going and going.. He can lie about and fabricate all he wants with 0 repercussions.. It total BS!!! He needs to be held accountable in a extreme sort way and all of the bull**** would stop..

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
            ^^^ This.

They had to fabricate a premise after the Mueller report came out. That's why they chose the goofy lawyer to "represent" the "whistleblower".
            Yep.. All smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Because the GOP is involved too.

All of our elected officials are corrupt. That's why they despise President Trump so much. He will expose them.
              Truth. I like any President that the establishment hates.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                My take on this and also a point of law is..... I have not listened to every word that has been spoken so far, but, I have heard several comments to the effect that...."A friend told me that he heard such and such and such from so and so that Trump said, or did,this and that. That is here-say evidence and would never be allowed in a court of law. So why is it being allowed in a hearing geared toward impeaching a sitting president? Riddle me that Batman!
                Because this isn't a criminal trial. This is merely a preceding before any trial if it comes to it.

Comment

I can dang near guarantee if an abhorred democratic president did the same exact actions many on the site would be screaming impeachment. Im not on the impeachment train here, I just know the mentality and myopic scope here.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                    My take on this and also a point of law is..... I have not listened to every word that has been spoken so far, but, I have heard several comments to the effect that...."A friend told me that he heard such and such and such from so and so that Trump said, or did,this and that. That is here-say evidence and would never be allowed in a court of law. So why is it being allowed in a hearing geared toward impeaching a sitting president? Riddle me that Batman!
                    Federal Rules of Evidence do not allow hearsay as evidence in a trial. Once it goes to the senate if it ever does, all this crap will not be allowed as evidence hence there can be no trial in the senate. DOA at the door. At that point the oceans will begin to rise from all the liberal tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                      I can dang near guarantee if an abhorred democratic president did the same exact actions many on the site would be screaming impeachment. Im not on the impeachment train here, I just know the mentality and myopic scope here.
                      I really think you’re wrong. Again.

This BS would’ve never even been brought to the table by the right because it’s absolute garbage. I would’ve loved for Barry Osama to have been impeached but we weren’t even cheering for it when he told Putin he’d be able to hook him up more after his 2nd term was in play. THAT was way more than this crap and still not enough for us to be crying about it. That’s one of many items Hussein Osama did that actually had substance, unlike this latest witch-hunt on the POTUS.

Comment

Disagree. Dems have been screaming impeachment since 48 hours after the election. They are just doing this so they have a chance in 2020.

Comment

Checkmate, their game is over. Democrats were totally destroyed by their own hand picked star witness. Yes, democrats really are that stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

"During Friday's public hearings, Yovanovitch told Stewart, a Utah Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, that she could supply the panel with no information regarding criminal activity or bribes that President Trump may have been involved with.

Stewart: "I would now feel compelled to ask you, Madam Ambassador, as you sit here before us, very simply and directly, do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Yovanovitch: "No."

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?"

Stewart thanked Yovanovitch before predicting that public support for impeachment would decrease after the hearings.

"The American people know this is nonsense," Stewart said. "The American people know this is unfair." "

Comment

Originally posted by BULL21 View Post
                            Disagree. Dems have been screaming impeachment since 48 hours after the election. They are just doing this so they have a chance in 2020.
                            Absolutely. It's just a charade public opinion trial to try and steal an upcoming election. It won't work. People are much smarter and intuitive than the dems give them credit for. I surely do hope to see a lot of these criminal democrat operatives go to jail but first they need to be bankrupted with court costs so they have no access to money to put in their commissary.

Comment

A Democrat president isn't smart enough, is too corrupt themselves and doesn't care about investigating corruption.. They are too busy coming up with new ways to pad their own pockets and new ways screw up this country.. That is exactly what Barry did for 8 freaking years..

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                                Checkmate, their game is over. Democrats were totally destroyed by their own hand picked star witness. Yes, democrats really are that stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

"During Friday's public hearings, Yovanovitch told Stewart, a Utah Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, that she could supply the panel with no information regarding criminal activity or bribes that President Trump may have been involved with.

Stewart: "I would now feel compelled to ask you, Madam Ambassador, as you sit here before us, very simply and directly, do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?"

Stewart thanked Yovanovitch before predicting that public support for impeachment would decrease after the hearings.

"The American people know this is nonsense," Stewart said. "The American people know this is unfair." "
                                Hardly over.
                                That fact this ambassador answered no to all of Stewart's questions means absolutely nothing. Just like what Bill Taylor told them that's their job to decide not a witness that's testifying. That's comical to even believe that it's over.

Comment

Working...
                                X