No announcement yet.

Who’s at that age?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turned 44 last week and I pretty much wake up at 5:30 every morning even on weekends and it seems if I try and get more rest I wake up feeling like crap.

Comment

Being a born and raised farm boy I have never owned an alarm clock. I heard one go off one time and I still have PTSD from it.

Comment

I’m up 530-545 everyday no alarm clock and no real reason to be up before 630

Comment

I'm 21 and wake up a minute before my alarm for work every morning...

Comment

I set 2 alarms in the morning, because I'll "accidentally" turn the first one off. I usually stay up past midnight every night. I don't like going to bed before I'm tired, or waking up before I'm done sleeping.

Comment

I set my alarm but rarely need it. I wake up on my own every night and morning at 1030pm, 1145pm, 1225am, 0147am, 0250am, 0326am, and so on and so forth......if I sleep more than 1 hr straight at a time, I consider it a successful nights sleep.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife and I both get up between 5:00am - 5:30am.

Comment

No alarm 3:45 to 4:05 am day in day out. If I get 5 hours of sleep I am lucky, 70 years old retired 4 years and can't break 50 year habit.

Comment

68. I get up between 2:30 and 5:00 AM. The coffee is set to brew at 4:50 if I haven't already punched the button. That is my alarm clock. When I am asleep at 5:00 AM, it is because I was already up for an hour or two and decided to take a nap.

Comment

Once you’re at the age you don’t wake up things are not good

Comment

Shift worker for 46 yrs. so i don't have an internal alarm clock. Threw my clock away a year and a half ago. Now I wake up sometime between 3 and 7am depending if I took a sleep aid the night before. Sometimes I even go back to sleep for a while. I like being retired!

Comment

It’s easy to get up early when you go to bed early. I am officially a GOF no-fun fuddy duddy. For several decades it’s been in bed by 9:15, read for an hour, what’s left of my brain wakes me up at 5:30, 7 days a week. Only set an alarm if I need to get up earlier, which is rare. What have I become?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                            I can't seem to sleep much later than 615 even on the weekends.
                            Same. I wake up by 6am 7 days a week whether I want to or not. I'm not a night owl though and I'm usually in bed by 10pm or so.

Comment

Working...
                            X