Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup.....last 10 years for sure!

Comment

I remember those days. The good news is that when you get ancient you get up when you wake up and take a nap anytime you want...and don't pay attention to a clock. Right now my alarm is a 2 year old granddaughter

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
        I'm 64 and haven't set an alarm in 40 yrs. Yep, same thing on weekends.
        This

I have been an outside salesman / owner for ever now. Fourty years ago if I walked into the shop at 8am my boss would ask me what I was doing there and tell me to hit the road and make him money.
        So I have always needed to answer the phone at 8am. With that said my normal is 4:45 to 5:15. When I sleep in {6:00} I still have 2 hours to get going.
        Alarm clock when hunting only...

Comment

I have been doing it since my time in the military. Early 80's.

Comment

Yep 5 am alarm every morning and I usually am up right before it.

I love it

Comment

I'm at that age. I'm 72 and just glad I'm waking up, period.!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm 41. I wake up around 5:30 am whether I want to or not. Bed by 10 pm.

Comment

I'm 30, and I set an alarm every day. It very rarely goes off before I'm up though. 5:15-5:30 depending on what I have going on. Weekends I usually wake up but can pretty easily make myself go back to sleep until 7-7:30.

Comment

I haven’t used an alarm clock in years. Most times I get up about 5:30 unless I tie one on then it’s 7 or 8 lol !

Comment

I don’t use an alarm clock, I have a 6 and 9 year old that wake up between 6:00 and 6:30 lol. On the weekends, I can normally go back to sleep until 7:30/8:00

Comment

I set my alarm clock every night, but can't remember went it went off, always turn it off before I hear that annoying beep.

Comment

Have not used an alarm clock in 20 plus year's. Automatic wake up 4:30 - 5:30 am pending what time I hit the sack.

Comment

Haven’t needed to set an alarm for probably 20 years or so. Between work and the military I’ve been getting up between 0300 and 0500 nearly every day of my adult life (65). I retired a year and a half ago and nothing has changed. I still wake up around 0500 every day. Difference now is I can roll over and just say screw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm definitely an outlier on this one. [emoji854] My schedule is super fluid. If someone wants to meet to early I ask them if bowhunting or fishing is involved.....lol. 8 am or later 90% of the time for me.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I will get up before 6 everyday. I'll still set an alarm just to make sure, but usually up and in the shower prior to it going off.

On weekends I usually fall right back asleep though.

Comment

Working...
                                X