No announcement yet.

Help with Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had that problem once What I did and they don't call back anymore. I answered the phone you got to be a good actor,, I said Hello who is this ? they told me and I said how long have you known the deceased ? he was like sorry ill let you go .. oooohhno you stay right there!! This is SERGEANT BUFORD T JUSTICE and I am here doing a murder investigation and when was the last time you spoke with Jr the deceased? he was steadily trying to get off the phone! Tell him don't you hang up the phone because I am having a trace on the line, we got your exact location and I will have you surrounded with in the hr and arrested for evading and possible murder !!!! by GOD...So you best keep your *** on the **** phone if you know what is best for you!! by God!!! So were you the deceased gay lover??? We have been tracking you down. It's ok I don't judge!!!

You can keep them on the line for as long as you want i really enjoy it when they do call now.. Sometimes I will be out with friends eating or something they get a kick out of it... they will put on a list of some sorts they wont call back!!

Comment

I get them and Student Loan forgiveness.
      Been letting them go to answering machine for months.
      Delete 12-14 messages a day.
      Pressing the number for does not apply does no good.

Just the last few days, the # of calls has fallen way off, to like 3 or 4 per day. ??????, but that's ok.

Comment

I presume this is a land-line, Curt? I've got my answering machine set for 2 rings on mine. That's enough time for me to listen in on the message if I"m home, if they are leaving one. Most of the time they just hang up. And my machine doesn't record anything. But if a live person tries to leave a message, someone I know, I'm right there to pick it up.

If it's someone who really needs to talk with you, they will leave a message, if you don't pick it up.

I get 10-15 calls a day also, by the robo-callers on my land-line. If you pick up the receiver, it will patch through to a live operator, (hence the click/beep your hearing). Don't answer, wait and see if they leave you a message.

Comment

Who in the hell still has a home phone? I didn't know they still existed.

No wonder they think you're an old geezer on medicare.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post

You win!!! Shut it down now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              I need some help figuring out what company is calling me. We get somewhere between 8-15 phone calls a day from the same marketers. These calls are all to our home phone. All calls originate from different numbers according to my caller ID.

When you answer the call, there is an audible "beep" and then it's connected to the "marketer". They are all in reference to "Medicare Part A and B". When I tell them I don't have Medicare, they thank me and hang up. When I tell them they are the 7th person to call me today about the same thing, they seemed surprised and are apologetic. When I ask to be removed from their call list, they usually just hang up. When I talk about their Mom, they hang up. When I cuss them like they stole my birddog, they hang up. They're not confrontational, but they are relentless. Calls start at 8:30am and usually end by 7:00pm.

I need help to find them, as I'd like to:

a) file a complaint with someone with teeth

b) Sue the **** out of them

c) burn their office building down around them (not really Mr. FBI man)

-Indian accent

-Company name is "Medicare Services" or "Healthcare Solutions" or any similar sounding name and changes with each call it seems.

-Claim that their "records show I have Medicare Part A&B" and seem genuinely surprised to find that is not true.

-I can't block them because the calls come from all different numbers.

To be clear, I don't want to just stop the calls. I want to hurt them also. I'll spend some money to do so, but I don't know where to start. I know this is a "First World Problem", but that's where I live and these people are pissing me off!!!!!!
              I'm certainly a fan of your attitude about it but no help in how to go about it. I wish you well in this endeavor tho!!!
              I have a genuin hate for telemarketing...In for results!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

In for the info but dang, I thought this was going to be about barn rats

Comment

Dang…I was scrolling at warp speed hoping no one had said this yet.

Comment

How the hell else am I supposed to return a call when my pager goes off?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      How the hell else am I supposed to return a call when my pager goes off?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Dust off your telegraph and use that.

Comment

Learn to answer the phone, "Sheriff's office, Deputy Smith on the line."

Or, get one of these - https://www.amazon.com/CPR-Call-Bloc...0191XMBV2?th=1

Comment

Medicare open enrollment time. If you block the calls, they just come from another number. There should be a law regarding telemarketing

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                            Learn to answer the phone, "Sheriff's office, Deputy Smith on the line."

Or, get one of these - https://www.amazon.com/CPR-Call-Bloc...0191XMBV2?th=1
                            Or, " hello, you've reached the Medicare hotline, how may I help you?"

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.donotcall.gov/

have you signed up for this? You can also report the numbers that they call from. I hate it too, trust me

Comment

Curt, I believe the FCC has a division that will go after these folks.

You might research FCC website and be able to file a complaint.

I have heard in the past, some people get a large settlement for such harassment as your getting.

Comment

Working...
                                X