Help with Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Revenge

I need some help figuring out what company is calling me. We get somewhere between 8-15 phone calls a day from the same marketers. These calls are all to our home phone. All calls originate from different numbers according to my caller ID.

When you answer the call, there is an audible "beep" and then it's connected to the "marketer". They are all in reference to "Medicare Part A and B". When I tell them I don't have Medicare, they thank me and hang up. When I tell them they are the 7th person to call me today about the same thing, they seemed surprised and are apologetic. When I ask to be removed from their call list, they usually just hang up. When I talk about their Mom, they hang up. When I cuss them like they stole my birddog, they hang up. They're not confrontational, but they are relentless. Calls start at 8:30am and usually end by 7:00pm.

I need help to find them, as I'd like to:
    a) file a complaint with someone with teeth
    b) Sue the **** out of them
    c) burn their office building down around them (not really Mr. FBI man)

-Indian accent
    -Company name is "Medicare Services" or "Healthcare Solutions" or any similar sounding name and changes with each call it seems.
    -Claim that their "records show I have Medicare Part A&B" and seem genuinely surprised to find that is not true.
    -I can't block them because the calls come from all different numbers.

To be clear, I don't want to just stop the calls. I want to hurt them also. I'll spend some money to do so, but I don't know where to start. I know this is a "First World Problem", but that's where I live and these people are pissing me off!!!!!!

Followed they call my cell phone all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can I interest you in a car warranty instead of Medicare?

Comment

Invite them over for a McRib!

I do need to try one of them along the way.

Comment

Put the phone down and walk away as soon as you hear the beep. They’ll eventually get the picture that you’re not falling for it and wasting their time.

Well, maybe.

Comment

Call center in Bangalore or Pune. Good luck tracking them down.

Comment

I get the same one in Spanish and English.

Comment

I get the same calls. This morning I was bored so I called them back from a work number and jacked with them for a while.

Comment

Google the number.

Comment

Tell them you want to sign up. Ask who do you make the check out. Keep talking to them and keep them on the line. Have you googled the scam caller to see what other people are saying.

Comment

talk to them a while, act interested, ask questions about mailing in payments and get as much information as you can. see if that gets you anything useful

Comment

Just got my third of the morning. Actually a white guy name Leo called this time. I explained to Leo that I'm only 48 and a long way from Medicare. I then asked if he could help me get off this list. He didn't hang up. He said he'd flag my number. Doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                          Tell them you want to sign up. Ask who do you make the check out. Keep talking to them and keep them on the line. Have you googled the scam caller to see what other people are saying.

Originally posted by W E H View Post
                          talk to them a while, act interested, ask questions about mailing in payments and get as much information as you can. see if that gets you anything useful
                          I usually lose my **** before this, but game on.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

you've got faster fingers than me. great minds think alike!!

Comment

I have seen a huge increase in Spam/Telemarketer calls on my cell phone, the past two weeks. Must be there busy season....I don't answer the calls, but they are relentless!

Comment

Working...
                              X