• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers sent for your daughter and family

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers this morning for Hope and family. All glory and thanks to the Father.

Comment

Update: So today our little Hope had another lumber puncture (spinal tap) and the results came back clear fluid!! Praise God!! If one more comes back clear she wont have to have another until she leaves. Our prayer is that she can be released on December 7th which is the day before her birthday. Her blood sugar still spikes now and again so she gets insulin shots a few times a day. So far things are looking up.

Comment

Thanks for the update. So happy to hear she's doing well. Still praying daily for you all. Thank you Father for answering our prayer.

Comment

Prayers on the way up!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

How's Hope doing today? Praying all is well.

Comment

Update:
                    So we got great news with our little Hope's progress. So yesterday she had her third spinal tap come back clear of leukemia. And today the oncologist told her they did a more extensive loo into her blood and out of ten thousand cells found NO leukemia!! Huge praise reports! thank you LORD!!

Comment

Praise God. So glad to hear this.

Comment

Prayers UP! Everyone consider St Jude's this Christmas season . Kids don't deserve this. Double Prayers up for Hope !

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
                          Update:
                          So we got great news with our little Hope's progress. So yesterday she had her third spinal tap come back clear of leukemia. And today the oncologist told her they did a more extensive loo into her blood and out of ten thousand cells found NO leukemia!! Huge praise reports! thank you LORD!!
                          That is awesome!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Glad to hear the great news!! Prayers sent for continuing healing.[emoji1317]

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
                                Update:
                                What great news to wake up to! More prayers on the way for y’all

Comment

Working...
                                X