The Remainder of the Season LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    Got the brakes “fixed” and bled off, picked hunters up, nothing shot this morning (thank God!), they’re headed back to check out of the motel and will be back in an hour to load up and roll out. I slipped back behind camp and found the camp panther that was shot last night. The new group checked in at 9:07 and said they’d just left Ft. Worth so this group and them will probably pass each other on the county road.

Bout to power down for about an hour and it’ll be BTTW for the rest of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glad you got that one. You know what they say...

A little puddy beats no puddy at all!

Comment

One group gone and the new ones rolling in in about 45min.

Comment

Shaine and Bob are dropped off and Matt and Payton are on their way. They probably won’t be in until 9 tonight or so. Weather is better it not awesome yet. Things should start popping soon.

Comment

Looks fun!

Comment

Good luck this evening, Steve. I'm down here at Roosevelt hoping to bust a sika.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              Good luck this evening, Steve. I'm down here at Roosevelt hoping to bust a sika.

Same to you bud, I’ve got my eyes glued to your spotting scope.

Sorry for the lack of updates. New customers and everyone is excited and has a bunch of questions. 23 deer on me currently not a mature buck in sight. One little 6er giving the does a hard time.

Comment

5 more does and a small 5yo 8 here

Comment

I just had a couple pair of wood duck in front of me. Should have brought my shotgun.

Comment

Shaine has a shooter in him and is trying to decide if he wants to shoot on the first sit. I’ve got 3 little bucks sparing with each other

Comment

Don’t pass on a mature deer you would shoot on the last day right? [emoji51]

Comment

Wrapping up. Good hunt, lots of deer, 2 shooters seen. No shots fired as far as I know.

Comment

Good luck today

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry boys I was spread THIN today!!! 6 hunters, 2 counties, and one guide with a self induced headache lol. Big Layne knocked down a really nice one! He had a busted brow tine and still scored 146 4/8”. 2 other shooters seen this morning by hunters and the 1 more step scenario bit them. Peyton knocked down a yote on the way out, and I got one with the truck this morning.

Comment

Congratulations to Layne! Nice buck. Like me some Roundhouse as well.

Comment

Everyone is set up and I was getting ready to hunt a virgin stand but quail hunters just rolled in. Bout to make a move.

Comment

Working...
                                X