Continued prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for Peyton!

Comment

continued prayer

Comment

Glad to see the good news.

I am sure there is a great sense of relief throughout the family.

J

Comment

Any new updates? Prayers still being sent!!!

Comment

Here’s a couple of updates from Peyton’s mom. He wants to come home but the doctors really want him to go to a rehab facility. He’s going through so much pain and agony and his mental game is not strong right now. Candiauce and Jared, (Mom&Dad) are as strong as they come but they can’t spend much time with him to give him encouragement and boost him up.
                  God give him the strength to overcome this ordeal.

Physical therapy came today. It’s intense and BRUTAL. Payton has to learn to only use his right side to enable the left side to heal. Because he broke that left femur as well, it is extremely painful to bend and bear weight. He will not be able to use a walker for a few months because they want zero weight to be beared on the left side. He is still unable to get in a position to move into a wheelchair at this point.

Super prayers today! Payton is on his way back for a shoulder clean out. Pending how it looks, we can start making plans for him to come home. ������������

Barring anything happening, this should've been the last clean out that requires being put under. They closed the front and put pins in the ball of the shoulder for the next few weeks. (To help guide the healing of that area.) In a couple days, they will change out the back dressing. She said they plan on giving him extra pain medication because it will be pretty horrible to have that done awake. He still has the drain tube on the back side.

He woke up crying out in pain and said this was the hardest one. I'm sure because they were aggressive and added the pins(they're decent sized). They are saying they'd prefer to release him to rehab. I figured so but I did voice my concerns on the seclusion aspect. The team is meeting and will take that into consideration but it's likely they'll still want him in a rehab facility. Infectious disease is concerned about being proactive on his shoulder but not overly aggressive since it's a unique wound. It's obviously not every day that you have a log inside of you. �� I'm not sure if he'll be alert enough for us to talk before visitor hours are up. The rest of his wounds have bandaging off and are healing wonderfully. Now for the internal healing to be done! ������������

Again, you guys are so great and God is truly awesome and in control.

Comment

Thanks for updating us, Geoff. I know it is hard for him, his grandparents, and his great grandparents, but his progression is encouraging. Prayers continue for this young man and his family.

Comment

My prayers continue Geoff. Broken femurs are no fun. Broken any major bone is no fun.

I pray Lord, that you give this young man the strength and healing he needs to get through this. That his pain is minimal. That he finds all that he needs, with your help. Please be with his parents and grandparents, and all of his family. Please let them all find comfort through You, Your will, Your love and hope. AMEN.

Comment

Praise the Lord for great progress! Continuing to send prayers for a full recovery & patience for this young man as well as peace and strength for all involved. Continued guidance for the medical and therapy teams.

Comment

Continued prayers for him

Comment

Prayers for the boy to heal and to have the patience to be healed. Tough at that age.

Comment

GREAT NEWS BROTHER!! PRAISE THE LORD!! It will take time. And it may get harder before it gets better but he can do it. God doesn’t give us more than we can handle. He knows we are stronger than we know at times. Continued prayer.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Working...
                                X