Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle of North Texas Hunting Thread 4th Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g2outfitter View Post
    Guess the switch was flipped since we talked. Cool

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It did man. Yesterday evening and this AM I saw multiple bucks chasing. Still the young ones but it’s something. Totally different from the first couple of hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      We killed 30 on the lease this weekend...they are out of hand!
      I’ve never seen so many pigs on place place in Fannin Co.

Shooting them makes them go away for a day or so but they just keep coming back for more.

Comment

I think the rut is gonna be hot the next two -three weeks. The hogs are endless!

Comment

Had a buck come by chasing does off my feeder Saturday afternoon rattled him in to under 20 yards they are definitely turning on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We killed few pigs and some coyotes this weekend. Saw lots of deer but nothing I wanted to shoot. Young bucks were pestering the does some. I did see one buck that could have been mature running a doe hard for 10 minutes or so out in a field. They were way out and I couldn't tell a lot about him. He looked like a cutting horse working her though. I'm not sure where she wanted to go but he wasn't letting her head that direction. It was pretty entertaining to watch.

Comment

Congratulations to both of those young men! Very nice buck and a years worth of sausage from those pigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                We killed 30 on the lease this weekend...they are out of hand!
                Man y'all hammered them!

They are extremely out of hand this year.

Comment

Got this great buck Saturday evening with my smoke pole (25-06). I busted up my shoulder last year, and had surgery so it's hard to bow hunt right now. We had never seen him before. He followed a doe to my feeder, she left and he made the mistake of sticking around.

Comment

Wow what a great deer!

Comment

Great deer congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Randallc View Post
                        Got this great buck Saturday evening with my smoke pole (25-06). I busted up my shoulder last year, and had surgery so it's hard to bow hunt right now. We had never seen him before. He followed a doe to my feeder, she left and he made the mistake of sticking around.

That my friend is a Whopper! All over being a book deer.
                        U Da Man.
                        Congrats!!

Comment

That's a stud! What did he tape out at?

Comment

I am guessing 174 4/8

Comment

Tremendous deer. Congratulations.

Comment

A big congrats to you on a beautiful buck. I'm guessing right at 170.....[emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X