Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers for Hope and the whole family as well. May God watch over you all through this long journey.

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
        It's been a long weekend started out at a draw hunt Friday into yesterday morning. I left early because my wife said our youngest daughter Hope wasn't feeling good. I felt I needed to leave early and go home. After a brief visit with our pediatrian they sent us to Dell children's hospital in Austin. After waiting four hours in the E.R. we were told she has leukemia. God is good and I know He will be with us through it all. They believe it's type ALL which is a longer road to recovery but a good one.
        Prayers for your daughter & your family. My wife was diagnosed with ALL leukemia in 1980. She just turned 46 this past Saturday. They have made a lot of advancements since then. Dell is a wonderful hospital. Take care & God Bless.

Comment

Praying for Hope and the entire family.

Comment

Praying

Comment

Sorry brotha. Kids are tough!! I’ll be thinking about y’all.

Comment

Prayers for your daughter and family.

Comment

Prayers sent [emoji1317]

Comment

Prayers up!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It breaks my heart to see the little one's have problems. My prayers are sent for Hope and your entire family.

Comment

That is terrible news. But God is all powerful and I pray in Jesus' name to heal this child quickly. Father please give peace and comfort to all the family during this time.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

I hear of many success stories associated with this disease. May God grant healing to your daughter as He carries your family through the times ahead.

Comment

WOW this thread just rips my heart out!! You daughter and the others who have posted that have had similar journeys with little ones just breaks my heart. OP, if you could share her name with us, I think it would help... I strongly believe that the more specific we can be with our prayer, the more specific God will answer those prayers.

Lord You know all these little ones, and this one in particular just recently diagnosed is such a tragedy... Lord we know that You have a very special place in Your heart for the little ones and You gave us examples of how we should act toward You by using little ones and their special place in your Kingdom as our role models. Lord God, we ask You to guide this sweet, sweet child through this trial to healing. Gather the family closely to your bosom and protect them, comfort them, and ease their worries as they begin this journey to this healing.
                              We ask these things in the powerful healing name of Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X