• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for your child

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
        My son had AML when he was 14. It was a long battle and had some close calls and he ended up getting a bone marrow transplant after a relapse. I spent every morning and every evening in the hospital chapel praying to a God, who at the time, I had no relationship with. The doctors at Cooks in Ft Worth are awesome but I still felt my son needed more help than just them. So I prayed for Gods help and confessed that I did not know if He was even real but if He was we needed Him. He came thru. My son is now 31 and a Paramedic. He now has 2 children of his own. God is certainly good and I'm happy to say I know Him well now.
        I know your pain and uncertainty all too well as your news takes me back that experience. My heart breaks for you and I'll pray for your daughter and you daily. Keep us updated. Pm me if I can help

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
        God is good!!! I praise God that He used your situation to bring you into the kingdom. Thank you for sharing your story brother

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
          I’ll be praying hard for your family. I admire your hope in the lord and his plan.
          God is good all the time and all the God is good !

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent . I have a nephew that lived at MD Anderson for about 5 years . He got a stem cell transplant. Have been leukemia free for about 10 years now .

Comment

Praying for your daughter, the medical staff and family...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for your family.

Comment

Prayers sent. God is with her!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                              My son had AML when he was 14. It was a long battle and had some close calls and he ended up getting a bone marrow transplant after a relapse. I spent every morning and every evening in the hospital chapel praying to a God, who at the time, I had no relationship with. The doctors at Cooks in Ft Worth are awesome but I still felt my son needed more help than just them. So I prayed for Gods help and confessed that I did not know if He was even real but if He was we needed Him. He came thru. My son is now 31 and a Paramedic. He now has 2 children of his own. God is certainly good and I'm happy to say I know Him well now.
                              I know your pain and uncertainty all too well as your news takes me back that experience. My heart breaks for you and I'll pray for your daughter and you daily. Keep us updated. Pm me if I can help

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                              Glory be to God!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                                X