No announcement yet.

The Remainder of the Season LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called an audible. Got in the gate and all the cows were still in the back part of the pasture that I hunted yesterday. Decided to come sit on field that has some new growth sprigging up. I’ll mostly be watching but if the right one shows I have the right gun. 55° wind blowing like crazy. I’ll update when it brightens up.

Comment

Several deer working across the field. Too far to call them right now.

Comment

One of them is a pretty cool buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really nice deer here. He’s bumping does off of the feeder and in and out of an old cow penZ Trying to get a better look at him.

Comment

Sounds like an exciting morning. Good luck if you decide to try a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He’s a really nice mid 130’s 3 year old 8pt. He’s bumping does around pretty hard but really seems more interested in keeping them off of the corn.

Comment

Sounds like good action. I watched a deer walk off at 609am. I'm gonna cry when I pull the card I'm pretty sure.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Sounds like good action. I watched a deer walk off at 609am. I'm gonna cry when I pull the card I'm pretty sure.
                  CHjr?

My deer moved on, gonna check a couple of our fields and start working back towards our hunters.

Comment

Are ya napping?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                      Are ya napping?

Sorry fellas. My good buddy caught the Rona and has been quarantined at his Oklahoma deer lease snd we’ve been catching up. Been on the field since about 2:45.

I finally got to meet Shane for lunch today. He’s as much of a class act in person as he is on the screen. One of my all time favorite members. He loaned me a spotting scope and I’m putting it to good use. I have ~30 deer in front of me, 1 nice 2 year old 9 and a 3 year old basket 8. It’s hot and windy but we’re out here trying them. I moved Paul this afternoon to a place where I have a really good feeling he’s going to get to see a really really nice deer. With any luck it’ll get inside his comfort range and we’ll be taking pics in a Rye field.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                        Sorry fellas. My good buddy caught the Rona and has been quarantined at his Oklahoma deer lease snd we’ve been catching up. Been on the field since about 2:45.

I finally got to meet Shane for lunch today. He’s as much of a class act in person as he is on the screen. One of my all time favorite members. He loaned me a spotting scope and I’m putting it to good use. I have ~30 deer in front of me, 1 nice 2 year old 9 and a 3 year old basket 8. It’s hot and windy but we’re out here trying them. I moved Paul this afternoon to a place where I have a really good feeling he’s going to get to see a really really nice deer. With any luck it’ll get inside his comfort range and we’ll be taking pics in a Rye field.
                        Good luck!

Comment

Deer all over the field just got spooky and keep looking at the middle. it has to be a coyote but I can’t find it for the life of me.

Comment

I can see A LOOOOOOT of country and not a lot of deer on their feet. I got excited with the early flurry but there’s definitely been a lull. Shadows are getting long though and a small buck just stepped in the field.

Comment

Deer starting to walk again. Just heard a shot in the direction of Paul. Hoping for good news!

Comment

It was good to finally meet you in person, Steve. That's been on my bucket list for a long time.

Good luck this week, brother!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X