No announcement yet.

The Remainder of the Season LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not sure what the hell is going on with Will and Stink Bait but this is unacceptable behavior!

Meanwhile on my stand, this little dude is surely lost!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be following along on this one... You get you a decent spotting scope?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        I'll be following along on this one... You get you a decent spotting scope?
        No sir, nowhere in Lufkin had a decent one and I couldn’t get one ordered in time.

KK got an arrow in a pig but it crossed the fence on them. Headed to Childress to grab a feeder and corn and will be a busy mid day today. Should be back in around 3.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
          No sir, nowhere in Lufkin had a decent one and I couldn’t get one ordered in time.

KK got an arrow in a pig but it crossed the fence on them. Headed to Childress to grab a feeder and corn and will be a busy mid day today. Should be back in around 3.
          I have a spotter you can borrow. I'd be glad to bring it with me Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Well there you go Red!! Good on you Shane helping an East Texas brotha out!

I'll bring mine back from the ranch next trip so you can see if you want to drop the coin for one...

Good luck up there in that wide open country!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              Thank you Shane! For that lunch is definitely on me!

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Well there you go Red!! Good on you Shane helping an East Texas brotha out!

I'll bring mine back from the ranch next trip so you can see if you want to drop the coin for one...

Good luck up there in that wide open country!!
              Thank you too Charlie and I’ll take you up on that as well, it’ll give me some comparison.

Things ran late as usual. Stink Bait and Will are headed in but I’ve got too much left to do. I’m skipping the evening hunt and will try again in the morning. I’ll keep y’all updated with what Will has happening. If I finish my work in time I’m gonna park on a field and see what’s going on. I need to do that anyways.

Comment

I could have and should have. I’ll likely hate myself for quite some time for not shooting the 2nd biggest aoudad I’ve ever seen. 28-30” and posed at 150yds

Comment

Stink bait shot a hammer of an 8! Shot looks a tad back but it’s inside the rib cage. Gonna gibe him some time and go take a look.

Comment

Don’t think I would have passed the goat good luck on the track

Comment

All right, go Team Stink Bait!

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                        Don’t think I would have passed the goat good luck on the track
                        I’m kicking myself real bad

Comment

I could have and should have. I’ll likely hate myself for quite some time for not shooting the 2nd biggest aoudad I’ve ever seen. 28-30” and posed at 150yds

He is every bit of 30 inches .

Can't wait to see the big 8.

Comment

Yea, I would have shot the dad. For sure. All day. Twice on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Yea, I would have shot the dad. For sure. All day. Twice on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              I might have started thinking about those tips that would come if one of my hunters shot him lol.

We’re poking the fire and cooking supper. Gonna take up the track in a bit. I’m thinking it’s 1 lung, liver, and paunch. He’s gonna need some time, I just hope we beat the coyotes and pigs to him. He’s definitely not a “world class” deer but he’s an 18” wide near P&Y 8pt and a 6 year old girl that shot her first buck so you can bet your *** we’ll cross the world looming for this baby’s deer and I bet he’s dead 200yds from the shot.

Comment

You should have shot that sucker! 30", and I've never even heard of seeing Aoudad around Shamrock. Are y'all seeing them now?

Stink bait shot a hammer of an 8! Shot looks a tad back but it’s inside the rib cage. Gonna gibe him some time and go take a look.
                                Awesome!

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                He is every bit of 30 inches .

Can't wait to see the big 8.
                                Yep

Comment

Working...
                                X