Menard 2020-2021 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wilcox1088 View Post
    Wife killed a brute opening morning. Biggest deer weight wise that we have killed. Went right at 182#
    [ATTACH]1021974[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]1021975[/ATTACH]
    Congratulations on a really big bodied Menard County buck.
    Adios,
    Gary

Comment

Gonna give it a try. Currently sweating but a breeze every now and then hits me in the face! We will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DK1555 View Post
        Gonna give it a try. Currently sweating but a breeze every now and then hits me in the face! We will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Good luck! Let us know how you do.

Comment

In the popup this morning. Had a 3-1/2 yo 8pt come in before light and just left. Cant wait to check the camera ( for the first time.... )

Comment

Good luck Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
              In the popup this morning. Had a 3-1/2 yo 8pt come in before light and just left. Cant wait to check the camera ( for the first time.... )

Hope you get to let the air out of one! Shoot straight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

Get er done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow,
                  Dang nice buck, congrats.

Comment

Been hunting since Friday afternoon.
                    Been skunked every morning even when sitting until 9:30-10.

The deer aren't coming until about 6:15 at night.

It's hot af!!! Not sure if I'm evening going to test this evening out due to it being almost 100 degrees.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a doe this morning and got some work done in camp this evening. Deer movement seems to be picking up with the cooler temps.
                      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

It was as low as 28 yesterday morning and misting rain that turned to snow around noon. Warmed up to 34 for the high yesterday. Today started out at 32 and warming up to about 53 with the sun burning through early clouds. Deer have really been moving the last three days as I am sure they are hungry, burning lots of calories to stay warm. I have not seen any true rutting activity around the house though expecting to see the bucks moving more as November is upon us. I feel that we will see some rutting activity with the opening of the regular season as it falls late this year.
                        Adios,
                        Gary

Comment

Thanks for the report Gary. How long do you think it was below freezing? One of our guys forgot to drain the water in his camper and he is worried about busting a pipe.

Comment

I'm in Hext and it didn't get cold enough to freeze a pipe. I have an rv and haven't winterized it. No worries for your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustled Again View Post
                              I'm in Hext and it didn't get cold enough to freeze a pipe. I have an rv and haven't winterized it. No worries for your friend.
                              Appreciate the reply, thanks.

Comment

Headed up Wednesday night. My only time to have more than a weekend.
                                Gary if you are available, I would be happy to take you to the Ladle for lunch. Just say when.

Comment

Working...
                                X