• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a toad!

Congrats to her.

Comment

Originally posted by wilcox1088 View Post
      Wife killed a brute opening morning. Biggest deer weight wise that we have killed. Went right at 182#
      [ATTACH]1021974[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]1021975[/ATTACH]
      Great deer. Congratulations to your wife.

Comment

Wife killed a brute opening morning. Biggest deer weight wise that we have killed. Went right at 182#
        [ATTACH]1021974[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]1021975[/ATTACH]
        Awesome buck, congrats to her.

Comment

I killed a hog on Cleo road yesterday morning.

With my truck...

Comment

Menard 2020-2021 Season

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
            I helped recover a really big typical 8 with trash after it was shot too far back with a crossbow Saturday morning. Out of courtesy to the hunter I will not show photos of the deer as I do not have permission.
            I estimate the buck to score approximately 160 as I did not have a tape. Also guessing 5.5" bases and he carried the mass all the way out. Also estimating 24" main beams.
            A few weeks ago I posted that I had seen a buck with a huge frame for Menard County on a ranch that I oversee. This buck was killed about 200 yards from where I had jumped him and looks like the same deer. This is a low fenced ranch and there is no aggressive management or feeding program. I think that this is an indication of how good our winter and spring were this year. While I did not open his mouth, estimating the buck at 5 years,
            Adios,
            Gary

Any word on pics of this dude? It’s my first year in the area so would just like to see what could be out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Abu_dude; 10-05-2020, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
              I killed a hog on Cleo road yesterday morning.

With my truck...
              Hate to hear that.

Comment

Congrats nice buck

Comment

[ATTACH]1021974[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1021975[/ATTACH]
                  Man! That's a big bodied rascal! The look on her face is just as priceless as yours."How the heck am I gonna get this buck,in the back of the truck"?!
                  Congratulations!!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone gonna fight the heat this weekend? I think I'm gonna pass.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                      Anyone gonna fight the heat this weekend? I think I'm gonna pass.
                      ill pass! I'm gonna wait until next weekend. looks like a cooldown Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
                        Any word on pics of this dude? It’s my first year in the area so would just like to see what could be out there.

Tried to download to my album but I am guessing too much memory. I will post on my facebook page. I ended up rough scoring the buck at about 150 as an eight point. I did not score the trash as I didn't have a tape.
                        Adios,
                        Gary

P. S. If someone wants me to text them a couple of photos I will be glad to do so.

Comment

Tried to download to my album but I am guessing too much memory. I will post on my facebook page. I ended up rough scoring the buck at about 150 as an eight point. I did not score the trash as I didn't have a tape.
                          Adios,
                          Gary

P. S. If someone wants me to text them a couple of photos I will be glad to do so.
                          send them to me Gary if you would please sir

Comment

Adios,
                            Gary

Dang nice buck here!

24” main beams
                            5 1/2” of mass carried well throughout

Comment

Thanks, Partner!
                              I did not set up the shots to flatter the buck as we just recovered him. Kurt is a big fellow and dwarfs the buck somewhat. I found that our neighbor to the south has been feeding cottonseed free choice and I am sure that this has a lot to do with the heavy antlers and buck's body weight.
                              Adios,
                              Gary

Comment

Good night that is a great buck! I could only dream of 150 in Menard.

Comment

Working...
                                X