No announcement yet.

RIP Coolio.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "who" people trip me out. I think they think it makes them look cool when it really makes them look like a dumbass. I mean if you really don't know why click on the thread much less post?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-29-2022, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      The "who" peope triip me out. I think they think it makes them look cool when it really makes them look like a dumbass. I mean if you really don't know why click on the thread much less post?

Heck, I'm an old *** white man and know who Coolio is.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Dont act like you didnt roll some thru a kenwood deck and fosgate 10s in a plywood box behind the seat

I was a Pioneer guy, sir…and I most certainly did not.

But my girlfriend definitely did…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          Heck, I'm an old *** white man and know who Coolio is.
          LOL!!! same here

Comment

I went and saw him perform last Friday in Cypress. He was on the 90’s tour with several other old rappers. Coolio didn’t sound the same and he looked like something was wrong. Had some friends go back stage and they said the same thing.

Comment

I must confess. The first brand new truck I bought was an 88 S10. Lowered with a Fosgate system. Sony pull out.

Comment

I must confess. The first brand new truck I bought was an 88 S10. Lowered with a Fosgate system. Sony pull out.

I had a 86 Nissan extended cab with Pioneer super tuner 3 radio, Rockford crossover, and Linear power amplifier, with 4 15s in the back.

Comment

That ain't nothin. My first brand new truck was a '77 F150 rockin a Kenwood 8 track player.

Comment

Nothing has ever made more sense than that.

Those pullout decks were the dumbest thing ever. I remember guys carrying them into school and the principle getting ******. I thought I was a high roller when the detachable face came out and that’s all I had to carry in my backpack….until I accidentally left it at school overnight and didn’t have any tunes.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

During his short run you couldn't go anywhere without hearing his hits. Huge hits on pop radio and TV.
                      I'm sure I could recognize the tunes, but someone would have to tell me it was his...the whole pop / rap craze wasn't my thing at all, but it's not like you could avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                        Lil Troy drives a truck now.
                        The last time I talked to him he was a safety man for Starcon Construction.. True story..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          The last time I talked to him he was a safety man for Starcon Construction.. True story..
                          So his one hit wasn't enough to retire off of?

Comment

Plenty of dead animals rode it that long bed S10. Ran up into the Kiamichi mountains many times.

I wasn't in school. The pullout was genius.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-29-2022, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              So his one hit wasn't enough to retire off of?
                              No.. I never said he retired. That is why he went back to college and is now working.. He told me that he could not handle the "Lifestyle" and had no choice but to get out.. "The lifestyle isn't very conducive to a long and healthy life".. His words, not mine.... Smart little fella IMO.

Comment

Met Coolio like 20 years ago at the Talk of the Town in Crested Butte Colorado.

He was wasted. Asked if i could buy him a drink. He said nah man, I don't drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X