No announcement yet.

hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always worth pointing out how great the NHC is at what they do. Track has not changed a lot since the first one released despite some pretty good model swings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
      Always worth pointing out how great the NHC is at what they do. Track has not changed a lot since the first one released despite some pretty good model swings

Yup. Keeps ticking east (south) as the euro predicted.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        We have 10 shops in Tampa that buy from us. I will be getting a back yard news feed from Lake City...
        Have a buddy who is south of tampa & lives 1/2 mile from the coast...talked to him last night & he's wrapping up the prep. I'm sure he'll send pics of the aftermath.

Comment

Kiddo is at Jacksonville University. Made a run for water, charcoal, hot dogs and pork chops. Liquor store on the way back.

Aint his first rodeo. Yankee classmates and girlfriend are another story

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Kiddo is at Jacksonville University. Made a run for water, charcoal, hot dogs and pork chops. Liquor store on the way back.

Aint his first rodeo. Yankee classmates and girlfriend are another story

He has a handle on the essentials for sure. Probably be a fun time

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Gotta love being that young and getting priorates/essentials straight during these storms. I got a bottle of jack, some Bar S hot dogs and a lawn chair and went catfishing with a buddy in the eye of Ike(?) Was catching them left and right till It become unbearable when the wind rain kicked back up. Would I do that again...absolutely!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Gotta love being that young and getting priorates/essentials straight during these storms. I got a bottle of jack, some Bar S hot dogs and a lawn chair and went catfishing with a buddy in the eye of Ike(?) Was catching them left and right till It become unbearable when the wind rain kicked back up. Would I do that again...absolutely!
                I was hungry enough during Rita to ear a Bar S hotdogā€¦.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                  He has a handle on the essentials for sure. Probably be a fun time

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Hes menu storm surge trout a few times

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    I was hungry enough during Rita to ear a Bar S hotdogā€¦.
                    Not me

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very good friends of mine live less than 200 yards from Tampa Bay. The river right out there back door is brackish water. They were issued mandatory evacuation yesterday. I asked them if they were prepared, they said yes we made sure insurance was up to date

Comment

2 mph from a cat 5, not that it matters other than stats. Sustained F2-F3 tornado wherever the eye comes ashore, plus the gusts.

Comment

Prayers up for Florida!

Comment

Prayers up for those in the path of this beast, and for the workers who are coming to help restore utilities.

Comment

Prayers up for sure. I heard a report that there are a lot of older citizens that decided to ride the storm out. Call it what you want but this is a Cat 5 and it's going to be devastating. Even if you survive the flooding, the storm surge, the winds, you will still be without water and power for weeks. The roads will probably be washed out or blocked with debris so you can't leave. Why would you want to put yourself through that? I hope the report is wrong.

Comment

Looks like they're getting some of the outter bands of wind.

Wind and weather reports & forecasts for kitesurfers, windsurfers, surfers, sailors and paragliders for over 160,000 locations worldwide.

Comment

Working...
                                X