No announcement yet.

2022 -2023 Duck Season Thread!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally made it out to hunt this morning before it closed.

Shot the first teal that came in with first shot and thought it was gonna be a great day. Pulled up on the next group and my gun stopped shooting. So at least I had 100% accuracy today! Beautiful morning though.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
      Finally made it out to hunt this morning before it closed.

Shot the first teal that came in with first shot and thought it was gonna be a great day. Pulled up on the next group and my gun stopped shooting. So at least I had 100% accuracy today! Beautiful morning though.
      Beautiful Pic!! Thats why I always carry an xtra gun.

Comment

Started out slow today then the north with kicked up. The birds riding that wind started flying and things got a little crazy. Finished it up with a 6 man.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
          Started out slow today then the north with kicked up. The birds riding that wind started flying and things got a little crazy. Finished it up with a 6 man.
          Love that Pic!
          Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0D945350-9279-4DCF-BE07-CEB94E6F545D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	24693026

The Last morning was good to us, first time I’ve been able to hunt this year!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              We didn’t see but maybe 5% of the birds we saw yesterday but 95% actually decoyed in and we hammered them. 6 man by 8am and one volley we knocked 11 birds out of.

Great way to end the season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang man, you are really slumming with that hunting partner there!! Just as ugly as can be, and cant shoot worth a darn!!

Usually his hunting buddy shoots all the ducks for him. But he has a pretty good dog that goes and gets them for me.

He told me yall had a heck of a time. You gotta love it when the teal do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                We finished the season out strong!
                3 Limits

Heck yeah, what was the final # of days hunted and birds you killed?

Comment

Well done folks! Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                    Heck yeah, what was the final # of days hunted and birds you killed?
                    16 days

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      16 days
                      Cant beat that!!

Comment

Made it out yesterday morning. Finished a 4 man in 25-30 minutes, got back in time to take a nap and watched the ags hang on for a win. The perfect Saturday!

Comment

Do you think there is anyway to talk TP&W into splitting up teal season and the early resident Canada goose season?

Sure would like to see early goose season run the first 16 days of October, instead of concurrent with teal season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                            Dang man, you are really slumming with that hunting partner there!! Just as ugly as can be, and cant shoot worth a darn!!

Usually his hunting buddy shoots all the ducks for him. But he has a pretty good dog that goes and gets them for me.

He told me yall had a heck of a time. You gotta love it when the teal do it right.
                            Ha! Luckily the birds did their thing. First time meeting Ken but enjoyed it and was fun watching his dog work! Pups had their hands full when we had those 11 down at once

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              Lol. He doesn’t kill deer anyways, just feeds them and makes excuses not to kill them.
                              Ducks are for killing, deer are for looking at

Comment

For those who will still need steel in a few more weeks, the Burleson Academy has an assortment of Monarch, Federal Speed Shock, Heavie Steel, Heavie Metal, and Winchester. Most of it was 12ga. I didn't think to look for 20ga. Sizes were 2-3/4", 3", and 3.5".

Get it while you can.

Comment

Working...
                                X