No announcement yet.

Teal Season 2022 !6 Day Roll Starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all of you guys that have been shootin em in the face this year and keeping us entertained. Some of you guys have had some helluva shoots.

Comment

Well, Another one in the books & one less in my future.
      It has been a Great run. Best season number wise in a couple of years. Sure missed the marsh this season though. No where I would rather spend time, but all along the coast I heard it was slow at best. Me,my Wife & Son had a Great last morning. Started out slow ,but picked up about 7:45. My wife needed2 more birds & 3 came . She doubled & I told her good shootin!! She said I had to do that, It was getting hot & I am ready to roll!! LOL!
      I want to THANK Everyone for riding along these last couple of weeks. I hope everyone had a good early teal season & now jumping at the bit for the regular season. Gonna clean house & take care of some rat killin tomorrow & Tues be chasing doves. We found a good concentration of them on one of my places! No rest for the old & weary!! LOL!
      Take Care Everyone & Good Luck & Safe Travels This Season!!

Sunrise

The Killers!! LOL!!

Tired Pup!!

Last edited by DUKFVR; 09-25-2022, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Teal Season 2022 !6 Day Roll Starting

Great hunt and great pics Lesto!

Great hunt for the FVR crew too! Congrats on a great teal season.
        Last edited by MooseontheLoose; 09-25-2022, 11:53 AM.

Comment

You just flat out hammered them this year! Congrats Dave! And congrats to the family too.

Also, thanks for taking us along. It's been very enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
            durn Les, you killed a baby bird! should have given it another year, j/k amigo, congrats
            do you video those hunts like you did on the crane hunt?
            I do some GoPro videos like our crane hunts.
            The are ok at the most... I may try to pull a few clips and put them together.
            Lesto!!

Comment

Excellent last hunt, David. Ya can't beat hunting with your family. Speaking of potlickin Marshrats, here is my brother.
              Attached Files
              Lesto!!

Comment

Mine hit the bed too, David. She earned it. Most hunts we had three to SIX hunters. She picked up about 200 birds this season..
                Attached Files
                Lesto!!

Comment

Enjoyed another season with my killin partner and his purple gun. Ready to start rolling up spoonies now

Comment

Les, glad to see that marsh rat brother of yours still chasing. Seen him more than once crawling around in the chambers county slop!! LOL!

Comment

Nice work gentlemen! Heckuva finish and heckuva thread!

Comment

Had a fun morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice way to close it out David and family! Our birds didn’t show again today. Only saw 3 and got 2. Looking forward to big duck now.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post

Had a fun morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Congrats!

Comment

Way to end a great streak! Congratulations everyone!

Comment

Way to go David and Les! Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X