hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
    What's the space city weather boys saying??????

Rwc
    They said they will have a better idea in the next 24-48 hours, but for now the most likely scenario is that it stays east because that’s what all the models are saying

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
      GFS this morning as of 6am is no bueno. Shows forecast track pushing further west. Even with the few storms this year, I have not seen a whole lot of accuracy from this model. So take it with a grain of salt, but keep an eye on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I like this! Bring it

Move a little west and I will be very happy

Sorry to everyone who may get upset

Comment

I like to watch the Daily Brew on youtube from Mike's weather page. Here are the ensembles... They are all over the place. Right now it's just a WAG.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2AWHy5iPic"]The Daily Brew 09/22/22 9:19am - YouTube[/ame]
        Attached Files

Comment

paging frankie, paging frankie

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324
            Was wondering if you were in need of rain or just a delta bravo, thanks for removing any doubt.
            scroll right on by the trolls and delta bravos

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
              Son of a gun, I thought we were done for the year.
              We are.. I wouldn't sweat any of these long range predictions(guesses)

Comment

Looks like the GFS trended back east, not that swings are surprising. I haven't read anything concerning for Texas, and it sounds like at this point LA is an outlier. Quackerbox, your kiddo might not be so lucky to miss this one.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                  Looks like the GFS trended back east, not that swings are surprising. I haven't read anything concerning for Texas, and it sounds like at this point LA is an outlier. Quackerbox, your kiddo might not be so lucky to miss this one.

No doubt this long out on the forecast we would see it move all over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in SE Texas and my home got over 2 feet in it during Harvey. When I see a hurricane coming I always say 'man I hope that doesn't hit us!" but then I feel kind of bad because it is going to hit someone. I don't wish this on anyone and pray for those that are going to be unfortunate. Wherever it goes at least we have plenty of time to prepare and there should be no excuse for loss of life.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                      I like this, continue the drought for years to come. Fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Was wondering if you were in need of rain or just a delta bravo, thanks for removing any doubt.
                        Yep

Comment

He is just a delta bravo with dried up tanks...

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                            He is just a delta bravo with dried up tanks...
                            I wish him the best of luck in getting a freak storm with softball-sized hail so that it can melt after it destroys his things and give him all the water he needs!

Comment

That dam thing’s never gonna leave if y’all keep feeding it.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                                I'm in SE Texas and my home got over 2 feet in it during Harvey. When I see a hurricane coming I always say 'man I hope that doesn't hit us!" but then I feel kind of bad because it is going to hit someone. I don't wish this on anyone and pray for those that are going to be unfortunate. Wherever it goes at least we have plenty of time to prepare and there should be no excuse for loss of life.
                                I’ve got a mindset that if you’ve suffered a major loss in a Hurricane you can wish it goes somewhere else and leave your family without any damage. You’ve earned that right, just my opinion. I too live in SE Texas and had a few claims. I learned from Ike that flood insurance is necessary, Harvey proved you need it above I10 as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X