Anyone need their brass cleaned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone need their brass cleaned?

For a long time I sent my brass to be cleaned because I didn’t have the equipment to do it myself.

I have since gotten all I need and sort of enjoy it. If anyone needs their brass cleaned shoot me a pm. I can de-prime them also (I use a universal deprimer) and I wet tumble using stainless steel pins. If you’re local I can do it in a day as long as I’m not working overtime. I can’t imagine there’s a whole lot of you needing this but if there’s someone that needs it Im available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m finally going to bite the bullet and get some reloading equipment.

Tumbler wasn’t on the list, so may reach out to you once I commit to it.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
      I’m finally going to bite the bullet and get some reloading equipment.

Tumbler wasn’t on the list, so may reach out to you once I commit to it.

I’m here for it. Otherwise honestly, I wait until I have 100 pieces before I even clean mine. So it’s just hanging out in the guest room unless I clean someone else’s lol.

Comment

Thank ya Ma’am

Comment

This may seem like a question that’s “way out there,” but have a lot of bronze flatware (service for 12+ and various serving pieces) that I’m looking to have professionally cleaned (and sealed, if possible). Not sure if your method for brass will work on bronze, or if you’re even interested in a job of this nature but, if so, shoot me a PM or respond herein and we can discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
            This may seem like a question that’s “way out there,” but have a lot of bronze flatware (service for 12+ and various serving pieces) that I’m looking to have professionally cleaned (and sealed, if possible). Not sure if your method for brass will work on bronze, or if you’re even interested in a job of this nature but, if so, shoot me a PM or respond herein and we can discuss.

I don’t have a clue if it would work but I’ll look into it and let you know. Only issue I could think would be flatware tumbling around in the tumbler. It’s got a rubber-ish coating inside the drum and I think the flatware might tear that apart eventually. But I’m not sure let me check into it.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
              I don’t have a clue if it would work but I’ll look into it and let you know. Only issue I could think would be flatware tumbling around in the tumbler. It’s got a rubber-ish coating inside the drum and I think the flatware might tear that apart eventually. But I’m not sure let me check into it.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                I’d think a dry tumble in walnut with some Nu Finish wax would get them shining well with the lowest possibility of damage. Handle with gloved hands to keep oils off and then package/seal as you see fit.

Comment

That is a mighty kind offer. I may take you up on that. I have been slowly gathering reloading gear. I have a fair # of brass that has been deprimed but need a shine.

Comment

I've got a couple of 1qt zip lock bags of brass that could be cleaned and deprimed. I'm sure there are at least 100 in there.

What would you charge to do this? I could send it to you with a return label.

Comment

Originally posted by innergel View Post
                      I've got a couple of 1qt zip lock bags of brass that could be cleaned and deprimed. I'm sure there are at least 100 in there.

What would you charge to do this? I could send it to you with a return label.

My dude charged me .10 a piece so I think that’s fair. $10/100 pieces.

Comment

If you reload a lot, $132 for the frankford tumbler is absolutely worth it.

Comment

This sounds very interesting.. PM me your contact info please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                            Thank ya Ma’am
                            Are you a gurl?
                            I bought bullets from you and never suspected.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                              Are you a gurl?
                              I bought bullets from you and never suspected.

Haha. Yes. I’m a lady and you’re not the only one that never suspects.

Comment

Working...
                              X