• Show
Clear All

Tres generaciones

Comment

Clase Azul

Comment

Codigo!!!

Comment

Don Julio 1942 is liquid from the gods...

Tres Leguas is the original hand made recipe where Patron comes from...classic. There is a little book on it: How the Gringos Stole Tequila.

Comment

Originally posted by Chompers View Post
            Maestro Dobel Diamante
            Originally posted by Artos View Post

Tres Leguas is the original hand made recipe where Patron comes from...classic. There is a little book on it: How the Gringos Stole Tequila.
            Either of these.

Codigo ain't worth the bottle it's put in.

Dobel or the Don. If you don't believe me, ask a Mexican. Wife spent money 3 bottles of dobel costs on codigo. We didn't pour it out but we haven't bought it since. There is every flavor of dobel in the cabinet and some silver Don Julio

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Quackerbox; 04-25-2022, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Casamigos Reposado is one of my preferred if mixing and Clase Azul Reposado, Don Julio 1942 (anejo), Avion 44 (extra anejo) are some of my go to bottles for sipping. I’ve come to prefer most anejos over extra anejos and have started trying to find good sippers in the $60 range now that the higher end ones above are reaching $150.

Comment

Originally posted by Chompers View Post
                Maestro Dobel Diamante
                This is one of my current favorites. I've got a store pick of this now that is amazing.

I also like tierra noble for the money. Just finished a bottle of flecha Azul anejo that was solid, but a little pricy.
                Last edited by snappertapper; 04-25-2022, 06:55 PM.

Comment

I’m not a fan of Codigo myself. Soledad is another pretty good one but a little overpriced IMO.

Comment

Don Julio 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
                      I can think of lots of liquors under 100 that are far from smooth!
                      I get it and thats why I say “why bother”. If I can drink something 100
                      proof that is smooth, why bother with crap. Then again, I’m subject to drink Keystone Beer.

The absolute best thing about Tequila is most especially for diabetic folk, the agave’s sugar metabolize similar to sweet potato.
                      Last edited by Voodoo; 04-25-2022, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Visit him and have a drink with him. Buy what he serves. You will not go wrong.

Comment

Always gotta be about race. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

7 league

The original PatrĂ³n Tequila was produced by Casa 7 Leguas, one of the oldest Mexican distilleries. St. Maarten Spirits (owners John Paul DeJoria and Martin Crowley) purchased the brand rights in 1989 and in 2002 production moved to a new distillery.

Comment

Clase Azul Reposado
                              People buy this by the case at our store
                              Last edited by Brute Killer; 04-25-2022, 07:55 PM. Reason: Im dum

Comment

Originally posted by Lampasas View Post
                                Casamigos is what I usually buy. Tequila drinkers can be pretty picky, I feel like this is always a crowd pleaser.
                                This is my wife's favorite. I'm not a tequila fan.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X