Another bikini show thread???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
    At 215k followers she probably gets a pretty good kickback from IG and advertisers. This time, it pays!

Your point being???

Surely you’re not going to justify the win of a half azz looking d**k tease on social media over two women that should ah e competes against each other for overall. I know you have more sense than that.... lol.

Honestly, Caci is so far above the local competition that it doesn’t really matter. Is what it is and it’s all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      Your point being???

Surely you’re not going to justify the win of a half azz looking d**k tease on social media over two women that should ah e competes against each other for overall. I know you have more sense than that.... lol.

Honestly, Caci is so far above the local competition that it doesn’t really matter. Is what it is and it’s all good.

Def not saying her win was justified.. just replying to your comment about her sleazy IG pics. She probably brings in some decent coin from social media based on the number of guys that follow her just to see those! At 215K followers she’s getting paid by IG and advertisers.

That said, your wife’s assets looked better but I ain’t no expert. Lol

Comment

He's saying she's likely self validating for the $$$$...not for needing to do it for confidence.

People getting rich sharing their every waking inch of their life...maybe even sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          He's saying she's likely self validating for the $$$$...not for needing to do it for confidence.

People getting rich sharing their every waking inch of their life...maybe even sleeping.

Got it.

Comment

DD, politics in everything now days! Makes it hard on honest people that work for their rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              DD, politics in everything now days! Makes it hard on honest people that work for their rewards.

Amen to that. That’s why we chose to look forward at what’s ahead and not dwell on what’s behind us.

Comment

I didn't know so many dudes liked muscle chicks. No disrespect to the ladies as they obviously work their tails off but it's just not my thing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell I went looking for the “raunchy pics” ..what a let down. No different than any IG model pushing product. To be called a “half *** **** tease” I would have expected more than some workout and swimsuit pics.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                    Hell I went looking for the “raunchy pics” ..what a let down. No different than any IG model pushing product. To be called a “half *** **** tease” I would have expected more than some workout and swimsuit pics.
                    I didn't see any sleazy pics either. Someone is getting too involved in the chic drama.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                      X2

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        I didn't know so many dudes liked muscle chicks. No disrespect to the ladies as they obviously work their tails off but it's just not my thing.

Not really my thing either, but I do respect them for the discipline that is required. They look amazing for what their goal is, and I applaud that. Having said that, I'd love to buy all of them a double quarter pounder with cheese and put a little cushion on those bones.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                          Not really my thing either, but I do respect them for the discipline that is required. They look amazing for what their goal is, and I applaud that. Having said that, I'd love to buy all of them a double quarter pounder with cheese and put a little cushion on those bones.

I agree with y’all when it comes to body building competitors but when these bikini girls aren’t all flexed up they just look really fit which is my thing.

Comment

These are not body building women, these are fitness competitors, BIG difference. Google Body Building women and you will see!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                              Always my favorite pose from the women’s division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              I call that the pre-fart pose

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                These are not body building women, these are fitness competitors, BIG difference. Google Body Building women and you will see!

That’s the point I was trying to make and maybe did a poor job of it

Comment

Working...
                                X