Trailer mfg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer mfg?

Since the majority of the trailer mfg for Utility trailers to Gooseneck are made in East Tx, North of the Dallas area and in Oklahoma, I am hoping someone here might have a recommendation. I am looking for a MFG that is making the utility single and tandem axle trailers. Most of the ones I am a dealer for are months behind, most saying spring/summer for the small trailers. I am looking for the MFG, not a dealer. If you know of MFG please post the name so I can contact them.

Ranch King in Belleville
    Take 3 trailers in Brenham

I don't have any personal experience with either of these, just know of them.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Check in Mount Pleasant. You can't throw a rock there without hitting a trailer business. My 8' utility trailer came from Parker Performance Trailers.

Comment

Check out Texline out of Como Tx. I picked up a 25’ gooseneck with 12,000 lbs axles Friday for a buddy of mine in Oklahoma who custom ordered the trailer. Picked it up directly from their shop. They had several small utility type trailers ready to go to dealerships I assume.

Comment

Kearney Trailers provides utility trailers, gooseneck trailers, car haulers, cargo trailers, horse trailers and custom trailers in Rockwall TX, Dallas TX, DFW, Fort Worth, Tyler TX, Shreveport and all across East Texas.

They are built in TX.

If you drive toward Emory on Highway 19 you’ll see their factory on the east side.

Comment

Lots of manufacturers around but I have zero idea on lagging turnover
            And quality
            Texas Bragg?
            Top hat
            Ranch king
            BigTex “ I have opinions about them in the fitting and finish “

And I hate to say this but aliba has foreign made stuff ready to ship , utilities, dump , flatbed
            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-18-2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I bought a quality, custom to my specs, 76" by 14' from Stagecoach Trailers in Naples, TX.

Comment

I ordered a Diamond C and it won’t be ready till April!

Comment

I’ve used Mc trailers in windom before . Not real commercialized but he sells to dealers

Comment

Magnum Trailer in Austin and San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
                      Ranch King in Belleville
                      Take 3 trailers in Brenham

I don't have any personal experience with either of these, just know of them.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                      This is what I was going to suggest. Usually
                      Have them stacked up on their lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X